1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197961625649 - (yemun / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by yemun, Apr 1, 2016.

1. yemun

yemun New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:679960
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197961625649 (yemun)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

76561197970792925​

Appeal description:
    Dear Steam-Rep Community,
    after these 200 Days this case happend, I want to Appel for A Unbann of my Friend xioN (STEAM_0:1:5263598). I know that I´ve not always done the right thing in my life but I want to apologize for what have happend around 1/2 year. As xioN already said 1/2 year ago he was boosting my account to a higher elo (I wanted to get a better MM Rank since I wich I already had) The only thing wich he was doing on this account was playing MM nothing else no trading ect. He did this for around ~ 2 Weeks and managed to get me a higher Rank.
    Due to he had a lot of low ranked friends at this time , that was the main reason for him linking his ,,smurf´´ account to my profile. After those 2 weeks he simply had forgotten to remove his ,,alt´´ ( MY ACCOUNT) from his profile description.
    As already said I want to apologize for my mistakes and want him to be a free man again.
    The main reason for wich it took so long for this response is that we had some kinda beef irl since he was pretty mad at me for this.
    My biggest wish is now just to get him unbanned since it really wasn´t his fault.
    Greetings yemum.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. RaiiNz #BuyingKeys

RaiiNz #BuyingKeys New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5263598
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You may not appeal for another account.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Yemun, are you appealing your specific tag or just making this appeal on behalf of the other account?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    2 week notice to followup or will be archived, I still dont know if you are appealing your tag or appealing for a separate account.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Due to lack of followup and inconsistencies in your stories (at least one of you is lying about whose account it actually is) and that your account did commit the offense, I am declining this appeal.