1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561197962000561 - (Pubert♋Addams / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Purple♔Knight, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Purple♔Knight

Purple♔Knight New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:867416
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197962000561 (Pubert♋Addams)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    yes i have only one other account so in case i get banned from CSGO competetive i can still play. But not for anything else really.​

Appeal description:
    Its been literally years since ive scammed someone, and it is very hard for me to get the cool items i want. The fastest way i know how to do this is to use websites like Trading Outpost, or CSGO Lounge. I truly wont try to phish or scam again. And if i do i will repay what they feel was a "phish" or "scam".

Thanks you.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    added notes,

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    Sorry for the long wait. Conditionally downgraded for lack of sufficient evidence and policy change. Case will be finalized within the next month.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    As previously mentioned, lack of evidence, policy change, and including time tagged and no verifiable issues since, I am dropping the tag.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**