1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561197965381472 - (SyrrisT / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by SyrrisT, Oct 26, 2014.

1. SyrrisT

SyrrisT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:2557872
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561197965381472 (SyrrisT)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello. There was a misunderstanding when it came to this report. I payed for the Huntsman Knife, but PayPal bugged it out.

It is resolved, and you can also see under the report, that the "reporter" has asked for the report to be removed. There was alot of back and forth, and I also gave him back the Huntsman Knife after PayPal bugged out. He did not mention this.
    He just instantly reported me, even if I said "If the money haven't been transferred by tomorrow, I will give you back the knife."

He then instantly reported me, because he thought I was scamming him, and I understand that. There are too many scammers; Especially when it comes to payment of real money.

I had him on Facebook, the social network, and I never deleted him or ignored him. I always responded in a manly fashion. Anyway, this has been resolved, and we both ask if you can remove the report :)

It would be nice.

Thanks <3
    Love,
    Joachim Syrrist
    SyrrisT
    SyrreStream​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @SyrrisT,

As long as you have not been banned you will have to resort to reply to the open report and resolve issues there. Only once you are actually banned with a red or orange tag by us, you can do a appeal. As long as the report has not been finished you will have to do your amends there.