1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197982000356 - (Squinty / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Squinty, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Squinty

Squinty Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10867314
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561197982000356 (Squinty)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi Steamrep admins. My name is Tyler. In game name Squinty. So a few years back I would say about 4 years ago I was heavily into tf2 I traded unusuals, played in competitive scene, and I also loved to gamble good ole spy crabbing. Now i never found a problems with bad trades. It's how people made profits out of others. But I was reported that I was scamming and all he had to do was get a few "vouchers" or buddies to vouche for him and get me banned. I thought it was pathetic when I saw I was marked and I felt like everything was going to be fine because there needed to be more evidence. Because again if two parties agreed to the trade no harm done you agreed it's a deal. Being a trader for that long and to be destroyed in an instant made me realize how dumb and easy it was to target someone. I managed to over look it because of the simple fact that it was dumb and there's others that our in my shoes today. A famous one is STAR_. Now that I play cs go now and I play cs go professional scene and I love making bets. I can't bet on my account because of this block. I hope you guys understand. Everything is hard to explain over text. So If you have any questions i don't mind an add on steam to get the story from a better perspective from my own voice. thank you have a nice day.
    - Squinty​
  2. Squinty

Steam:
    Sorry about that mobile device got the website messed up for me. Also this is my first appeal here
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Squinty,

http://forums.sourceop.com/threads/83025-OMFGInYoFace-is-a-backstabber
    You ran with a bunch of unusuals.
    You name the alt account as your brother's, but the items got moved to that account after the scam. I have a hard time believing that its your brother's.
    Also, I miss some you might have forgot:

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #7: What are Alts
    #8: Public profile, public backpack on ALL your accounts.
    #9: Pay back the victim
    #12: Basic appeal procedure.

If after reading all that, you have more information to share here, you can add that in a reply.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. Squinty

Steam:
    Hi thanks a bunches for the reply. Yes this is true and the current alt I sent u is officially my little brothers account I have another alt here for betting here u go. I move my go lounge items to place bets on csgo lounge. http://steamcommunity.com/id/squinters/. And also I need to know how to pay back victim help? I admit to this crime. TyTy
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
  6. Squinty

Steam:
    Ahh that's uncles account. I don't use it I use it when I see him to play some of his games he has a big library. But no that's not mine it's an uncles
  7. Squinty

Steam:
  8. Squinty

Steam:
    You could add me on steam if u wish to get this situation sorted out a lot quicker.
  9. Squinty

Steam:
    If there's anything else i need to do PLZ Lmk :)
  10. Squinty

Steam:
    Hi Happy New Years. Not to be an ass or anything but it's been a month and no new news. bump :)
  11. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Squinty,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #4: Watch your appeal thread
    #12: Basic appeal procedure.
    #15: Bumping your appeal.
    #16: Time-frame of appeals
    #20: Status of your appeal.

As I did link this topic above already, and you still bump, I'm locking the appeal till a admin takes the appeal.
  12. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Its been a few years but you have not indicated if you repaid or provided proof you did. You have not repaid as of Dec 9th 2014 and repayment needs to be timely. Will give you an additional week to show you repaid.
  13. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied for failure to show repaid, if, and only if you can show you repaid prior to Dec 9th 2014, you may submit that proof along with a new appeal, if you have not you may not submit a new appeal, but you should still repay none the less.

Appeal denied.