1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561197983713538 - (spidu[ds] / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by spidu[ds], May 15, 2014.

1. spidu[ds]

spidu[ds] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11723905
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197983713538 (spidu[ds])

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi!
    Two years ago I wrote comment on some profile. It was required on some dota keys giveaway. I didnt hurt anyone, didnt fraud anyone. I wasnt aware that its something worthy punishment (freedom of speech tho). I didn`t recive any benyfits from that. Yes, I wrote this fake comment 2 years ago, but imo it was meaningless. Now I am treated like some thief. I lost few items on csgolounge becouse of that ban, alot of peoples dont want even to trade with me. I didnt know any rules about contents in steam comments. Its ridiculus for me, that I have to explain self on forum to use steamcommunity sites. I am just asking for recognize this ban again. I wouldnt wrote this If i knew about some rules.
    Sincerely,
    spidu​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    conditionally downgraded pending rest of appeal.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    For future reference, please follow and understand what constitutes reputation http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/what-constitutes-reputation.12391/
    Since you have been tagged awhile (we no longer tag for profile fakerep) and I did not find any further issues with you/your account, I am granting your appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**