1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561197985641555 - (Metal Head / BANNED BY ASBO)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Metal Head, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Metal Head

Metal Head Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12687913
    Appeal for BANNED BY ASBO

Steam profile: 76561197985641555 (Metal Head)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    A long time ago 1381 days ago acording to steam rep I was joking on a ASBO server by Impersonating an admin. I admit I did it that time ago but there where no victims of a trade scam back then cause that wasn't my goal.

I apealed before I think but I didn't knew what to do since the ASBO forums are dead and I can't apeal there.

I hope after 1381 days I get a chance to start with a clean slate again

Thanks for reading,

Metal Head​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in public beta, so please let us know if you encounter issues.