1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197986867643 - (chien / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by palmachien, May 24, 2014.

1. palmachien

palmachien New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13300957
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561197986867643 (chien)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033178248 - just for using outpost and looking at some users.​

Appeal description:
    Hello everybody.

I admit it, I made a shady trade, here you can know the whole story (but that's not exact) : http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561197986867643-very-complicated-scam.36739/

At the beginning, I really didn't want my old drill to be duped so I decided to buy it.
    Finally, with Steam, I got it back. I remember the guy who bought my drill for 50€ on the market well know it was from a scammer but didn't say it, obviously. He wanted me to pay more and was really rude with me, he was really dick. So I decided to bought it back, for more than he PAID, that's important. At this time, I had received the drill but for like a few hours. Then I got 2 drills, but honnestly when it was clean I could get easily 15-16 buds, but when it's duped nobody wants them, so 2 dupe were approx 20 buds? i didn't make a very big profit and I took risks it's true. This story happened a year ago, since this time, I built all my BP myself without doing scams, I put my own money, I've traded fairly.

And now I got banned, one year after this story. I changed, I knew that will be harder for me to trade after this thing. We have to know that is not a fast change of heart, I already changed my heart since one year. I made bad decisions, a lot of bad decisions, but in my opinion that wasn't a scam.

Now I need my cash back, now I need to cash out and I lost my reputation of an honnest trader... and nobody wants my unusuals that are well appreciated, because of this caution tag.

I don't deserve this, I took risks but I didn't win money and I knew it at this time, that was a dumb decision.
    Now I just want to quit TF2, and to makes someone happy with selling my unusuals I've hardly work for getting them.

Thanks for reading and understanding.​
  2. palmachien

palmachien New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13300957
    btw Mineturle has nothing to do with this story, I just gave him a drill for 5 minutes because he wanted to see how it looked like, nothing else.

By the way, if you want to understand something, or to know something, please add-me!
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I need screenshots of your support ticket for when you recovered your account, (and your items) and your full inventory history for when you purchased the original drills, for all trades the hijacker did and any subsequent history for any subsequent trades relating to any involved items.

For now, I also tagged your alt http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198033178248

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of my old notes I still have a good idea of exactly what happened except you being able to show you were hijacked. If you are able to provide that information you may submit another appeal. But based on what you said here and the original report, their is sufficient evidence at this time to uphold the tag.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**