1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561197989464135 - (Snow / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Tom!, May 17, 2015.

1. Tom!

Tom! Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:14599203
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197989464135 (Snow)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I was banned by UHC / UTC over 4 years ago for spycrab scamming! I tried to appeal on the Mannco Trading site but they simply deleted my thread! This was about a month ago. It's not fair that I have to be permanently banned and unable to appeal because they disbanded their community! Their bans have lasting effects on people and not all of them might be legitimate. People who take the time to appeal a ban should be given a second chance especially if they have such a long track record of never doing anything else.

I admit I did run from a spycrab for a hat back in 2011, but I was banned immediately. I have regretted doing this since the day I have done it. Now today I can no longer trade with anybody, I cannot bet on CSGO lounge, I cannot trade on the outpost, or any trading sites. All because of one mistake over 4 years ago. I would never scam someone again, (and have not). and I would certainly repay whoever I scammed (i do not know who). I would give up my whole inventory if I could be unbanned, because the items are practically pointless anyways since trading is virtually off limits to me. I do not want to create a new account because I have over 400 games and hundreds of items on my current account. It is just not worth it to me.

Please consider giving me a second chance. I understand policy says you cannot unban me but I really need another chance here. Even putting me on "CAUTION" or something like that is better than being banned.​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Sorry, but I will have to reference MCT's policy on UHC tags. If MCT denied your appeal (which for the record is hidden, not deleted), we cannot help you.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**