1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561197993364774 - (soxkiller / BANNED BY

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Soxkiller, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Soxkiller

Soxkiller New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16549523
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197993364774 (soxkiller)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None.​

Appeal description:
    I was young i didnt think of what i were doing i just wanted free stuff but everything has changed since i have been growing first 2 years after i have relized that i actully did something wrong i never new i was banned or anything i found it out 01.06.2014 when i wanted to trade stuff on csgolounge.com/. I have learned an lesseon and i wont be sending any links to players anymore i know it was a mistake now and i am really sry about it hope you can forgive me for it.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Lava is our unofficial head of hijack/phishing appeals section, will assign to him,
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    After researching the website you sent out, I am granting your appeal and removing the tag with the understanding it was not actually a phishing site, but a referral scam site. As such, I do not believe you pose a danger to the community.

In the future, please be careful about links you send to friends. Although it's highly unlikely you were knowingly complicit, the link you spammed was in fact a scam site, and Steam users have occasionally been banned by Valve for spam when these links are found. You should only send links, especially to your friends, that you know are legitimate.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**