1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197993461935 - (VaTaip / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by VaTaip, Jun 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaTaip

VaTaip New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16598103
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561197993461935 (VaTaip)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    There are no other acount i use in steam.​

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    I would like to write this appeal, because i just ( 4 months ago) added 10 EUR to my steam account, and i was thinking about buying a game, and then i came to tf2outpost.com site, and saw that my account is banned. I don't actually know why I was banned, because i wasn't even cheating or doing other kind of stuff, i don't even know how it is called. So i wanted to ask you guys, if you could unban my account, i would be very pleased. Why you should do that ? Because i want to use tf2outpost.com, trade items, make bets on csgolounge.com and to it legally. Like I'm doing it on steam right now.
    Thank you very much ! :)

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Your other steam account is banned.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. VaTaip

VaTaip New User

Steam:
    What steam acount ? I dont use any other acount..
    And i just notice that I am banned for 1400 days, its like 4 years.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    The account listed on your SR profile
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  5. VaTaip

VaTaip New User

Steam:
    Ok then. I checked my profile : http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197993461935
    What I found :
    Alt of http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198027332277
    "Alt of" means alternative acount like I understood. And it means that my acount has to be second someones acount ?
    I dont know who's that acount is, and I dont have or had him/her on my steam friends.

P.S. If there is any report like 4 years ago, why and by who I was banned, I would want to see it. Because i actually dont know...
  6. VaTaip

VaTaip New User

Steam:
    Even if you think that i could have done something wrong 4 years ago, I am not doing anything bad or illegal now even if i could.
    I was betting on csgolounge.com, but about a week or more ago I think they changed something with the system and now banned people can't log in or bet, or something like that ( thats how I came here, I tried to log in, and saw that I'm banned, but I was banned until that too, but I could do it too )
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Have you had any previous dealings with the user in question? Please check your inventory history and if so, please screenshot and post any trades you made with the user.
  8. VaTaip

VaTaip New User

Steam:
    I dont have any trades with that user. These are my first trades. I was banned 4 years ago, so its about 2011.

Attached Files:

9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Our records show you traded a large amount of items from the user in question (all of the accounts inventory) on or about July 28th 2011. Would you retake your inventory history screenshot from within the steam client. In addition, please try to recall the trade in question.
  10. VaTaip

VaTaip New User

Steam:
    I retaked screenshots in steam client now. And it is the same.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      388 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      289.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      362.9 KB
      Views:
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
  12. VaTaip

VaTaip New User

Steam:
    Your records have to tell true ofcourse, but I dont remember this trade... It happend 4 years ago ! I was a kid back then. But I didnt do anything wrong. Sorry if someone thinks other, but I'm not a hacker or scammer.
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    Well the problem is:
    1. Your entire inventory came from the other account right after it was tagged. (even in the provided screenshots a separate one sided trade with a known alt of that account)
    2. The scammer posted this account as their own on sop.
    3. You have been on the other accounts friends list for over a year and a half, in addition, you had some of the other accounts alts on your friends list as well.
    4. Your IP matches the same ISP/location as the other account.

I find you are not being forthcoming about your relationship with the other account. Last chance.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    Appeal Rejected for the following reasons:
    1. You clearly have a connection to the other account that I find you intentionally failed to explain.
    2. You failed to followup with your appeal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.