1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561197994509692 - (MARVEL / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MARVEL, Jul 14, 2016.

1. MARVEL

MARVEL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17121982
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197994509692 (MARVEL)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561197996826410 - was mine, but now my girlfriends acc​

Appeal description:
    Hi

My acc was hijacked, as I told already in that report. I wasnt playing for year that time, and realized that my account was stolen only after half of a year, thats why steam support told that cant turn me back all my stuff and returned me only part about 70% - all expensive items gone.

Steam rep admin asked me to add a screenshot of a ticket to steam support - http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/steamrepprf-png.425707/ added it! but noone answered me for months and now you banned me.. I really not realize why. I can give you all additional information abiut my tolk with steam support when i was turning back my acc.

I want to add, that guy who reported me already bunned like for 2 years.
    Also I want to say that there is no paypal in my country, im from ukraine, it is impossible even to make any kind of paypal business here.
    I can add more screenshots of my ticket to steam support if needed.

Please unbun me, cuse it wasnt me. I'm a fair trader and now with this bun my hands are tied.​
  2. MARVEL

MARVEL New User

Steam:
    Can someone answer please? You are killing me with this [scammer] sign, I cant trade.

I can add one more thing -

Here is a report about my page when it was hijacked - http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561197994509692-marvel-tf2-team-f.60486/
    It was "unconfirmed report" for about 2 years. After I added there a screenshot of my ticket - no one answered me a month, and 3 days ago I wrote a private message to http://forums.steamrep.com/members/sjru.136/ to check this situation about report and help me figure it out. Another day he answered me that he will... and in some hours after that, this admin - http://forums.steamrep.com/members/ЩĄ-horse.18/ banned me.
    Why? I added screenshot as you asked, whats wrong?

Who I need to ask, who I need to message to help me with this? I'm banned already 1 day and I can only imagine how many trades I missed because of that, and no one answering me or telling what to do.

Please answer me someone, help me.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    Read that whole thing.
    Pay attention to #15 and #16
    I would also suggest that you upload a full screenshot of the REPLY that you got from steam support on your hijack ticket, not the initial ticket you sent.
    Aside from that make sure you read the above...do not bump the appeal constantly.
  4. MARVEL

MARVEL New User

Steam:
    Still cant get why you should ban me instead of just saying this information about REPLY of steam support in that report. Here it is:

2Message by Support Tech Yoshi on Tue, Jun 3 2014 16:18
    Thank you for contacting Steam Support.
    We apologize for the long wait.
    Probably your account was stolen by another user. To ensure the security of your account, please do the following:
    1) Scan your computer for viruses and other malware using antivirus updated to the latest version.
    2) Change the password on your e-mail box as well as on Steam Support account: https://support.steampowered.com/profile.php
    Please observe the safety rules described in the following article:
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1266-OAFV-8478&l=russian
    We will reset your password and send a new to e-mail, which you indicated in the appeal. If you have not received it, please check the folder "Spam".
    NOTE: The password consists of only numbers.
    After you log in to your account, make sure you change your password and security question:
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7058-AFZC-7069&l=russian
    ** Please do not use the same password on Steam and in your email account. **
    For the security of your account, reset your password to prevent access to the exchange for a certain time. If you do change your password via the Steam client, you will not lose access to the exchange.
    If the Steam client settings after you reset the password, you can see that the Steam Guard is not enabled, please exit Steam and restart the computer.
    If you have any questions, we will be happy to help you.

Attached Files:

5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You need to provide the entire ticket, top to bot, or it will not be accepted. 2 weeks notice.
  6. MARVEL

MARVEL New User

Steam:
    Here are the other translated pages from the third message:

3 Message by you on Mon, Jun 16, 2014 15:01
    Good day.

A few weeks ago I noticed that I have hijacked account. Once you have written in support of a few days your account back, but not with a complete inventory.
    I beg you to try to return the valuables of the game Team Fortress 2 (D.M.K.N hats, headphones, keys, etc.). Also in the inventory were unidentified games - CS, Portal.
    If possible, look how was the account on the date - 11 January 2013. Then I went last time, then the account probably broke 23 April 2014 and began to waste inventory.
    According to history it is evident that a lot of exchanges made with the accounts - 666 | kl, Wild Eyes, ☁TTT☁ Strife | tipofthehats - maybe it's attackers.
    Thank you very much for your attention, look forward to your help.

4 Message by Support Tech Yoshi on Wed, Jun 25, 2014 16:04
    Hello, Alexander.

Please send screenshots of the relevant exchange stories of your inventory so that we can deal with this situation. Please, no way to edit the screenshots.
    To check the history of the equipment, please do the following:
    - Open your profile in the Community.
    - Select "Inventory" in the menu on the right
    - In the upper right corner, select "More", then "History of inventory"
    You will see all of your exchanges, as well as the items that have been transferred.
    Title: Save screenshots on your PC
    Link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9943-WOLN-6452&l=russian
    Title: Save screenshots on your Mac
    Link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4545-SDXV-0334&l=russian
    Title: Save screenshots on Linux
    Link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2767-WKLC-0354&l=russian
    If the missing items were not transferred to another user, please send the list of lost items, and specify the date when the items were still in your inventory last time.
    Once you provide this information, we can consider your request.

5 Message by you on Thu, Jun 26, 2014 4:01
    Hello support!

Thanks for the answer, apparently there is still hope)
    Attached to the letter Word document with screenshots intruders exchanges (I thought that it would be more convenient to view the history - a list from the bottom up) as you requested.
    The last exchange, which I did - a card exchange with my friend on January 11, 2014
    All other exchanges from March 23, and after - made by another person.
    History really difficult, because attackers not only betrayed the items on my account, but also passed a large number of keys and headphones at him.
    Is it possible to somehow check you with your opportunities, it was in my inventory at the time - on January, 11, and return everything that was before this number, because it will be all my inventory.
    There were many "valuable" items from the TF2 game, which can be seen already in the first exchange of criminals (23 March 13:06) - earphones festive collection of weapons, a collection of strange botkiller weapons B.M.O.C., Mann-anniversary box, etc. .d. etc. (Some of these items have been several pieces).
    There were also uninstalled the game, who do not have right now.
    I beg you to help, I want to return the items.
    If you can, then please contact me on Skype, maybe I'm something I can help "interactively" - (my skype nickname)
    Thank you!

6 Message by Support Tech Yoshi on Tue, Jul 1 2014 16:18
    Hello, Alexander.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that these objects and / or gifts have been transferred to another account for a long time, we can not restore them.
    If you suspect that your account has been compromised, please contact customer service immediately so that we can help you recover lost items and gifts.
    If you have any questions, we will be happy to help you.

7 Message by you on Wed, Jul 2 2014 5:54
    Hello.

But I did not return only part, that is, it turns out that it is possible to return the items?
    I know what items and gifts have a unique identification number and can be tracked.
    Probably still have a way to return the items, and the game? I would be very grateful and again believe in miracles!
    Thank you!

8 Message by Support Tech Yoshi on Wed, Jul 2 2014 12:52
    Hello, Alexander.

Steam Support to provide you all the necessary information. You can visit the support site (support.steampowered.com), to view all of your treatment.

We do not answer future questions related to this problem.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      479 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      460.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      408.2 KB
      Views:
  7. MARVEL

MARVEL New User

Steam:
    Provided all ticket, just forgot to send this post as reply.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Please provide an untranslated text version of the entire ticket.
  9. MARVEL

MARVEL New User

Steam:

2 Message by Support Tech Yoshi on Tue, Jun 3 2014 16:18
    Здравствуйте, Alexander.

Спасибо, что обратились в службу поддержки Steam.

Приносим извинения за длительное ожидание.

Вероятно ваш аккаунт был похищен другим пользователем. Чтобы обеспечить безопасность вашего аккаунта, пожалуйста, сделайте следующее:

1) Просканируйте ваш компьютер на предмет вирусов и прочих вредоносных программ при помощи антивируса, обновленного до последней версии.

2) Смените пароль на вашем электронном почтовом ящике, а также на аккаунте службы поддержки Steam: https://support.steampowered.com/profile.php

Пожалуйста, соблюдайте правила безопасности, описанные в следующей статье:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1266-OAFV-8478&l=russian

Мы сбросили ваш пароль и отправили новый на эл.почту, которую вы указали в обращении. Если вы его не получили, пожалуйста, проверьте папку «Спам».

ПРИМЕЧАНИЕ: Пароль состоит только из чисел.

После того, как вы зайдете в аккаунт, обязательно измените пароль и секретный вопрос:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7058-AFZC-7069&l=russian

**Пожалуйста, не используйте одинаковые пароли в Steam и на вашем почтовом аккаунте.**

Для безопасности аккаунта, сброс пароля предотвращает доступ к обмену на определенное время. Если вы сами измените свой пароль через клиент Steam, вы не потеряете доступ к обмену.

Если в настройках клиента Steam после сброса пароля вы видите, что Steam Guard не включен, пожалуйста, выйдите из Steam и перезапустите компьютер.

Если у вас возникли какие-либо вопросы, мы с удовольствием вам поможем.

3 Message by you on Mon, Jun 16 2014 15:01
    Доброго времени суток.

Несколько недель назад я заметил, что у меня угнали аккаунт. Сразу написал Вам в поддержку, через несколько дней аккаунт вернули, но не с полным инвентарем.

Очень прошу вас постараться вернуть ценные вещи игры Team Fortress 2 (шапки Д.М.К.Н, наушники, ключи и т.п.). Так же в инвентаре были неустановленные игры - CS, Portal.

Если есть возможность, посмотрите каким был аккаунт на дату - 11 января 2013г. , тогда я заходил последний раз, после чего аккаунт видимо взломали 23 го апреля 2014 года и начали разбазаривать инвентарь.

По истории видно, что очень много обменов совершено с аккаунтами - 666 | kl, Wild Eyes, ☁TTT☁ Strife | tipofthehats - возможно это злоумышленники.

Спасибо большое за внимание, очень надеюсь на вашу помощь.

4 Message by Support Tech Yoshi on Wed, Jun 25 2014 16:04
    Здравствуйте, Alexander.

Пожалуйста, пришлите скриншоты соответствующих обменов из истории вашего инвентаря, чтобы мы смогли разобраться с этой ситуацией. Пожалуйста, никоим образом не редактируйте эти скриншоты.

Чтобы проверить историю инвентаря, пожалуйста, сделайте следующее:

- Откройте ваш профиль в Сообществе.
    - Выберите «Инвентарь» в меню справа
    - В правом верхнем углу выберите «Еще», затем «История инвентаря»

Вы увидите все ваши обмены, а также предметы, которые были переданы.

Название: Сохранение скриншотов на ПК
    Ссылка: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9943-WOLN-6452&l=russian

Название: Сохранение скриншотов на Mac
    Ссылка: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4545-SDXV-0334&l=russian

Название: Сохранение скриншотов на Linux
    Ссылка: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2767-WKLC-0354&l=russian

Если отсутствующие предметы не были переданы другому пользователю, пожалуйста, пришлите полный список утерянных предметов и укажите дату, когда эти предметы все еще находились в вашем инвентаре последний раз.

Как только вы предоставите эти данные, мы сможем рассмотреть ваш запрос.

5 Message by you on Thu, Jun 26 2014 4:01
    Здравствуйте, поддержка!

Спасибо за ответ, видимо надежда еще есть)

Прикрепляю к письму Word документ со скриншотами обменов злоумышленников ( я подумал, что так будет удобнее просматривать историю - в виде списка снизу вверх), как Вы и просили.

Последний обмен, который делал я - это обмен карточками с моим другом 11 января 2014 г.

Все остальные обмены с 23 марта и дальше - делал уже не я.

История и правда сложная, т.к. злоумышленники не только предавали предметы С моего аккаунта, но также и передавали большое кол-во ключей и наушников на него.

Возможно ли как-то проверить Вам с вашими возможностями, что было в моем инвентаря на момент - 11 января и вернуть все, что было до этого числа, т.к. это и будет весь мой инвентарб.

Было много "ценных" предметов из игры TF2, которые можно увидеть уже в первом обмене злоумышленников (23 марта 13:06) - наушники, коллекция праздничного оружия, коллекция странного оружия ботоубийцы Д.М.К,Н, манн-юбилейная коробка и т.д. т.п. (некоторых из этих предметов было несколько штук).

Так же были неустановленные игры, которых сейчас нет.

Очень прошу Вас помочь, хочется вернуть все предметы.

Если есть возможность, то свяжитесь со мной по скайпу, возможно я чем-то смогу помочь "интерактивно" - ........................

Спасибо!

6 Message by Support Tech Yoshi on Tue, Jul 1 2014 16:18
    Здравствуйте, Alexander.

К сожалению, в связи с тем, что эти предметы и/или подарки были переданы на другой аккаунт очень давно, мы не можем восстановить их.

Если вы подозреваете, что ваш аккаунт был взломан, пожалуйста, обращайтесь в службу поддержки незамедлительно, чтобы мы могли помочь вам вернуть утерянные предметы и подарки.

Если у вас возникли какие-либо вопросы, мы с удовольствием вам поможем.

7 Message by you on Wed, Jul 2 2014 5:54
    Здравствуйте.

Но ведь мне не вернули только часть, то есть получается, что возможно вернуть предметы?

Я знаю, что предметы и подарки имеют свой идентификационный номер и их можно отследить.

Возможно все таки есть способ вернуть предметы и игры? Буду очень благодарен и снова поверю в чудо!

Спасибо!

8 Message by Support Tech Yoshi on Wed, Jul 2 2014 12:52
    Здравствуйте, Alexander.

Поддержка Steam предоставила вам всю необходимую информацию. Вы можете зайти на сайт поддержки (support.steampowered.com), чтобы просмотреть все ваши обращения.

Мы не ответим на будущие вопросы, касающиеся данной проблемы.

This question is closed, to reply you need to reopen the question.
  10. MARVEL

MARVEL New User

Steam:
    Soo. Its been terrible 2 weeks with tf2 without trading and kicking me from all trading servers. I waited patiently, cuse you told me not bump thread for no reason. You asked provide an untranslated text version of the entire ticket - I did it immediately, but as you also said "2 weeks notice" I waited all this time with no disturbing you.
    Guys, PLEASE, this case is not so difficult for understanding, PLEASE figure it out. I gave all information t show you that I was hijacked. Those guys punished me with stealing all my stuff, now you punishing me for their scam behavior.

Also I want to add, that I think that actions of that admin who banned me were not justified, cuse that report about my page was unconfirmed for 2 years and needed more information, also that report had its own admin. Why I suddenly earned that scam mark after 2 years? He didnt ask me anything, he didnt tell anything, may be he found that information that report needed, or just used his authority?

Incredibly waiting for a response. Thank you.
  11. MARVEL

MARVEL New User

Steam:
    provided
  12. MARVEL

MARVEL New User

Steam:
    Can you please answer what is so difficult to response here? I can believe that you, admins, are busy people, but if you do something like banning someone and ruining his trading\life - you have to be responsible to answer for your decisions.
    Tell me who is the admin for this case, who I need to help me with this
  13. MARVEL

MARVEL New User

Steam:
    Just wanted to say - I'm still here, I care, I'm not dead, and I'm waiting af
  14. MARVEL

MARVEL New User

Steam:
    Aaand yeah, still here, I care, I'm not dead, and I'm waiting af
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
  16. MARVEL

MARVEL New User

Steam:
    ye, still waiting btw
    and its not even funny anymore.

Guys, you banned me for stuff I didnt do, then locked for bumping and told to shut the f up and wait, and 4 and a half years after - nothing.
    I guess the queue should already be somewhere near me. How should I be sure that something is going on, without "bumping"?

thanks
    i guess
  17. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review some new information was gathered corroborating your claim and the appeal will be granted. Please make sure you secure your account, do not share account credentials, make sure you have some sort of antivirus and practice safe browsing habits. We are unlikely to take appeals for users repeatedly hijacked.

Appeal granted

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**