1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561197994745537 - (Das_soldat115 / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Das_Soldat115, May 21, 2015.

1. Das_Soldat115

Das_Soldat115 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17239904
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561197994745537 (Das_soldat115)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Alright the "Scam" happened almost 3 years ago, in that time i was pretty new to TF2 trading and was no that good a it. I got an item name "Unusual Scottish Snarl" and being young, i thought holly crap an unusual!! So i thought i could sell it and the guy i was selling it to thought i was scamming him, but i wasn't trying too, which was the thing i thought i was selling a real unusual, but it was renamed and i didn;t know so one thing lead to another i got scammer tags. Those tags have scared my profile and have made trading hard so now i ask if i can have it removed.​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
  3. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Can you please provide a screenshot of your trade history at the time when you received this renamed item? If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need an uncropped picture of your inventory from when you received this item (please edit out your Steam account name if you can).
  4. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @Das_Soldat115,

If we do not receive a follow-up within 7 days, your appeal will be concluded.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  5. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Your appeal has been reviewed and your ban will be reduced to CAUTION for the following reasons:
    • Time already served as banned for the offense
    • Lack of other reports against your account
    • Lack of ideal evidence of the offense(s)
    • Error or misunderstanding on the part of the banning administrator
    • Received additional evidence clarifying the situation
    Keep in mind that being reported for further fraud while marked with CAUTION will leave you with much less benefit of the doubt. Be very careful and open/honest in your transactions, and keep good records of large transactions in case there are any disputes.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**