1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561197995383574 - (UNVEIL / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by UNVEIL, Jul 11, 2015.

1. UNVEIL

UNVEIL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17558923
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197995383574 (UNVEIL)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi, so I've been trying to get into csgo lately and as you might already know, skins are a big part of the game for a lot of people. I tried to log into csgolounge to find that I was banned by "steamrep" 1100 days ago for "fake rep". I haven't done any trading apart from TF2 items 3-4 years ago and that went completely fine as far as I remember. I'm not entirely sure what "fake rep" means, I wasn't active on any trading site forums and my steam profile has comments disabled and as far as I know those are the only places you can get "rep". I would very much enjoy an unban seeing as I didn't actually do anything and even if I did something unknowingly it was 3 years ago. If you still deem me as a threat to the trading community and will not consider this appeal I would like to know what "fake rep" means.

Thanks, Alex​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hello, after checking for additional issues and not finding anything else, I have decided to drop this tag since we no longer tag for profile fakerep.
    It is important and highly recommended tho you read and understand what we consider "valid" reputation http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/what-constitutes-reputation.12391/
    Please be very careful going forward about leaving rep for others.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**