1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561197995830580 - (Rape U / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Rape U, Aug 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rape U

Rape U New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17782426
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197995830580 (Rape U)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, i made an appeal and it was denied...this guy tricked me just for fun i think, he had a moderator friend, he photoshoped the screens and i got banned for no reason on dota2lounge...my brother traded via gift (with my permission, i was taking a shower at that time) and he said straight I SEND FIRST and my brother said ok, after he sended he blocked me than after some mins a guy added me, said it was a mistake add and then i got myself banned for no reason....
    In my first appeal i even said that ok i scammed him, i will give his items back even +1 immortal fro my side and i still didn't got unbanned on dota2lounge...i never scammed nobody, i have 30 pages of+rep comments since year 2013, i'm not a scammer...
    All i want is to be clean and and trade on dota 2 lounge again...Now for real i never had a report, my steam comments clearly show that people enjoyed trading with me and 1 GUY just 1 GUY reported me for a GIFT trade and bang i get banned? And i even donate items to poor players and help others not to get scammed...REALLY?
    I hope someone will understand and remove my ban from d2l, in 7 years i had 0 reports, 0 bans, only nice words and +rep comments and now a pissed off dude and maybe his moderator friend messed my account for fun? I repeat I SAID I WILL GIVE HIS IMMORTALS BACK + 1 IMMORTAL OF MY OWN...I can trade and bet on other sites and since i got banned i still received only +rep comments and nice words(how it's that possible if i am a scammer?)
    Please remove my ban, thank you!​
  2. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
  3. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    +Rep comments have zero value on SR as they are very easy to fake and -Rep are very easy to remove.
    It looks like you forgot to mention your second account in Alternate Accounts: section. It would be helpful if you list all other accounts you use.
  4. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.