1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197995975297 - (Charon ™ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Charon ™, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Charon ™

Charon ™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17854784
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197995975297 (Charon ™)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    NO ONE, The account that (Supposedly) commited the scam IS NOT MY ACCOUNT. I have looked and it says that the account name (Back then) Were Shiba, that is not and have never been my account​

Appeal description:
    I AM FURIUS, I HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR SCAMMING ON AN ACCOUNT THAT IS NOT MINE. I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR THE PAST YEAR HOW TO FIX THIS WITH NO ANSWER. Now i want to know, i have scammed, once for an item (i stil have it ) it was then worth about 1-2 ref.​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    in your previous appeal thread you admitted to it, and now you say its not your alt. I'm having a bit trouble believing any here.
  3. Charon ™

Steam:
    I never said that it was my account, i didn´t know what i was reported for, which i have told you and other admins/Operators before, i posted on what i did on tf2outpost.com tf2warehouse and asked admin of trading servers. I just want to know what i can do to prove that it is not and has never been my account. Its my friends account. His real life name is Jannich
  4. Charon ™

Steam:
    Would you please just accept my friend request so we can talk this through?
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Charon ™,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #4: Watch your appeal thread
    #12: Basic appeal procedure.
    #13: Who can appeal.
    #16: Time-frame of appeals
    #20: Status of your appeal.

6. Charon ™

Steam:
    Would you just stop with all of this and HELP ME, please its not my account and you told me to reply and that Appeal so i did, your not helping, you´re not believing. I just need some HELP, that account Shiba is not my account. How can i prove it to you? Can´t you like check IP´s ?
  7. Charon ™

Steam:
    Okay this is now 4 years ago, and i still see no proof of me being an alt of this guys account, i only just now had my 17th birthday, back then i didn´t realize what was happening, but i have matured and i´m ready to provide any sort of evidence or information that might be needed in this case.

I didn´t really understand what was going on so i was willing to try and do anything to get this SR rep away again.
    First of all , the account formerly known as "Shiba" is the account of my (at the time) friend "Jannich" he would host lans and we would often hang out and play at his house.
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    The issue with this appeal is your story has changed and even many secondary details have shifted as well. At this point, we cant determine what is the truth and what is a lie by you.
    By policy, lying/lying by omission is grounds for an appeal to be denied. I have no choice at this point but to do just that.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**