1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561197998295881 - (Ethan The Protato / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ethan The Protato, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Ethan The Protato

Ethan The Protato New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19015076
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561197998295881 (Ethan The Protato)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I do not have any alternate Steam accounts.​

Appeal description:
    I have had my steamrep like this for 1,604 days. A little over 4 years. It is a huge problem considering trading is a huge part of the games I play such as Team Fortress 2 and Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Whenever I go into a trading server, I am either banned from it or I have [SCAMMER] next to my name. No one trusts me or takes me seriously. I just want to have friendly trades with people. I was about 9 years of age when I got this ban. I am currently 13 years old. At the age of 9, I was much younger and much less intelligent. I probably had no idea what I was doing at that age. I don't even remember why I got this ban or what happened. All I know is it won't happen again. I would really appreciate an acceptance to this appeal. Thank you for your time.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    add me on steam
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    length of time tagged, no other known issues, report severely lacking anything that can be substantiated, falls under sop "legacy" tag rule.

appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2015