1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198000120990 - (FuryK20 (WAL) / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by FuryK19 (UK), Aug 12, 2016.

1. FuryK19 (UK)

FuryK19 (UK) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19927631
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198000120990 (FuryK20 (WAL))

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I was involved in a Spycrab. I won the Spycrab, but the opponent I was up against ended up being irritated about his loss and then started calling the admins that he won the Spycrab instead of me. The admins believed the opponent and ended up banning me from their servers. I was banned by the Mann Co Trading community due to me having a UTC tag on my profile. But the website is now down and there is no way for me to get on the website and appeal my innocence.​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    On a quick audit of your case, I have removed your UTC tag. It appears that the admin who tagged you for this spycrab, before we had certain accountability mechanisms in place to prevent communities from issuing tags for eachother, issued a tag on behalf of both Unusual Trading Community (UTC) and TF2-Trader (TF2-T). Furthermore, only the TF2-T tag was removed from your appeal, leaving the UTC tag stuck in limbo. Since we starting to roll out and test a new beta appeals system for defunct community tags (which both TF2-T and UTC now are) I have simply wiped out all of your tags instead of directing you through that process.

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #24: Your appeal was granted, what now?