1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198000353908 - (™ХеМа | MID | / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ™ХеМа | MID |, Jul 1, 2016.

1. ™ХеМа | MID |

™ХеМа | MID | New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20044090
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198000353908 (™ХеМа | MID |)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I think its lock on this website is not justified. I ask the administration to consider my complaint and remove the lock on this site. I am not a crook , and not when I did not commit illegal transactions with the exchange in dota2 of steam.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Why is it not justified? Explain.
  3. ™ХеМа | MID |

™ХеМа | MID | New User

Steam:
    I wrote above why I think no Justification of my ban. I am not a crook, and I never made illegal transactions with the exchange in dota2 or steam. I deleted my comment with a reputation after the draw, which was created this offender on the forum playdota. But when I see the picture in the message where my comment on this website, and saw that blocked my account. The fact that I blocked me not written any where. I also did not know that this action is a violation.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    No, that is you just saying its not justified. I am asking why its not explain, provide specifics. Hint: you should look at the report against you.
  5. ™ХеМа | MID |

™ХеМа | MID | New User

Steam:
    Because I was banned without permission. Who does not informed me about this. And that corpus delicti is not, I had long since removed the comment, but the ban is not removed.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    I suggest you get someone with a better understanding of your situation to help you with your appeal, you are really not doing a good job on your own.
  7. ™ХеМа | MID |

™ХеМа | MID | New User

Steam:
    Sorry, maybe I do not understand something. I want to remove the ban or restrict warning. Because in my life I nothing and never will have infringements of the law. I once participated in a drawing on the forum. More than any one I never put reputation in the Steam profile.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Due to the time tagged, policy changes, and other mitigating circumstances, tag will be dropped.
    Please read and understand what constitutes reputation going forward https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/what-constitutes-reputation.12391/ some communities will still ban you for it.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**