1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198000393606 - (rüpelrudi / BANNED BY D2T)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by aaacid, Oct 20, 2015.

1. aaacid

aaacid New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20063939
    Appeal for BANNED BY D2T

Steam profile: 76561198000393606 (rüpelrudi)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So basically what happend 2 and a half years ago is that i was drunk and got scammed for a dragonclawhook with the name tag on courier scam which was quite common those days but i was new to trading.

I was drunk and didnt think twice, why he would do me a favor in that trade, i didnt realise the courier wasnt real and tried to trade it.
    Of course i found out pretty soon that i was scammed since some people reacted quite aggressive.

I never actually scammed someone nor did i willingly try. I actually have my inventory history from back then screenshotted so u can see i removed the name tag eventually and traded it as the normal enduring wardog (pic 1 i was scammed and pic 3 i traded it without the name tag). I can provide a lot more screens of my inventory history if needed.

I didnt rly know about steamrep for a long time but since u cant use csgolounge if ur banned i need to get rid of this ban.

greetings, Nico​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      325.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      244 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      260.7 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      248 KB
      Views:
  2. aaacid

aaacid New User

Steam:
    5 Months, no response.

sad that people take this site serious.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    There are tons of other appeals still ahead of yours and its not sad its very helpful.
    Read this - it too is helpful.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    Pay close attention to #15 and #16
  4. aaacid

aaacid New User

Steam:
    i read that before i made my initial post.
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in public beta, so please let us know if you encounter issues.