1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198001003521 - (Solaris / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Solaris, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solaris

Solaris New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20368896
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198001003521 (Solaris)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None.​

Appeal description:
    A few years ago, I used the promise of a minecraft account to scam multiple people out of items. I can not excuse nor justify that behaviour, but I can say that that was quite some time ago, and I have changed since. After the scams, I took a long hiatus from TF2, and am only recently returning. I had honestly forgotten about the ban, as I haven't tried to scam anyone, nor do I plan to, and only really traded amongst friends.

As I am now, I do not condone, applaud, or suggest scamming to anyone. Regretfully, I wasn't the same person when I did it in the first place. I'm hoping you'll believe that time has instilled me with some good sense, and gotten rid of a nasty blemish, and hopefully, you'll see it fit to remove the ban.

Thank you in advance for reviewing the case, regardless of the decision taken.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Account scamming is as bad as it gets.
    On one hand, the specific reporter you scammed for which you were tagged for is not a trustworthy individual, on the other, multiple users reported you and you admitted to the incident on spuf when you were found out.
    I am going to decline your appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.