1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198001045245 - (Bicycle Bob / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Bicycle Bob, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Bicycle Bob

Bicycle Bob New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20389758
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198001045245 (Bicycle Bob)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    n/a​

Appeal description:
    I was trading one day a few weeks back over Dota2Lounge when I come to find that I am mysteriously banned from both D2L as well as CSGOL. I had just placed some bets and won, and am I curious as to how this led to a ban. I have used Steams trade system the entire time, so I am wondering how this suddenly constitutes a ban from these sites.​
  2. xxBonsai99xx

xxBonsai99xx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32214292
    You have a UHC Tag

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-banned-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/
    "Tag: BANNED BY UHC
    Where to go: UHC tags are no longer appeal-able
    Additional notes: UHC Closed down August 15, 2011. Most if not all admins went over to UTC, and they handled the appeals till 3 months after UHC closed down. After which they could no longer use google cache to see topics on UHC anymore. Subsequent UTC policy stopped handling these appeals altogether. After the UTC-MCT merger, this still holds true. See http://manncotrading.com/index.php/topic,3443.0.html for more details."
  3. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    Yes, this tag can still be appealed, but you need to have proof of your innocence before posting on MCT. Most of the information from UHC is gone, so you need to know why you were tagged and show that you either didn't do that or that it shouldn't have been tagged for.

I kinda doubt that you still have any information on this tag, so you might be stuck with it.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    This appeal is on hold pending a internal discussion regarding some non-related circumstances of this appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Bicycle Bob

Bicycle Bob New User

Steam:
    what does this mean
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    That SR staff needs to discuss something that is somewhat related to your appeal, but not directly. Handling of your appeal depends on that.
  7. Bicycle Bob

Bicycle Bob New User

Steam:
    so has any decision been reached in the past 2 weeks?
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in beta, so please reply here if you encounter issues.
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Archiving, please appeal using the legacy appeal system as shown above.