1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198001279651 - (gabboriginal / BANNED BY RAWR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by gabboriginal, Aug 16, 2014.

1. gabboriginal

gabboriginal New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20506961
    Appeal for BANNED BY RAWR

Steam profile: 76561198001279651 (gabboriginal)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    About a year ago when I got drunk and decided it was a good idea to change my username and display picture on steam to the first trusted middleman I came across on google and then joined a trade server asking everyone to trade me their unusuals for free. The next day I put a trade up on tf2outpost after not changing my name back and was banned on steamrep permanently shortly thereafter. I really want this ban lifted so I can join trade servers to buy simple things like weapons and join many other servers that autoban through steamrep. It was a long time ago and I definitely learnt my lesson.​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @gabboriginal,

For completing your appeal:
    1. You mean 2,5 year ago.
    2. You will have to upload to the forum screenshots of your trade history between January 1st 2012 and May 1st 2012.
    3. You didn't answer the Alts question on the form.

Also please read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Please pay special note to points:
    #7: What are Alts
    #23: Providing Inventory History.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
  3. gabboriginal

gabboriginal New User

Steam:
    Hey @SilentReaper(SR),

Sorry about the missing information,
    1. I couldn't find any specific time to refer to so I just gave it a guess. I knew it was a long time ago though.
    2. The 13th of January and the 6th of April were the only trading I did during this time and they were to my brothers account. The earbuds I gave him at no expense were for an iPod touch in real life :)
    3. Sorry, I didn't realise the importance until I checked the link you provided :)
    This is the other account I have access to, and it's my brothers:

| steamname: valiant
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:53372075
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067009878
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/yaboyjustin
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198067009878

I traded a few things over to this account as you can see in point 2 as his account wasn't banned from GamersUN which is the primary server host for tf2 in Australia. This is the main reason why I want to be unbanned because I play for the game, not to trade really and GamersUN bans automatically through SteamRep so here I am. What I did was over 2 years ago so I just really want to enjoy the game for what it's worth. I hope I didn't miss anything out this time !

Attached Files:

4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    your screenshot shows a trade to "King Equll", can you elaborate on that one?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. gabboriginal

gabboriginal New User

Steam:
    Sorry for the very late reply. King Equll is my real life friend who at the time just got the game. He had just downloaded tf2 and since I had plenty of spare items I gave him a few as a kickstarter.
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in beta, so please reply here if you encounter issues.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Archiving, please appeal using the legacy appeal system as shown above.