1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198001492641 - (Briidz #ISYMFS / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TrollshotBG, Aug 5, 2014.

1. TrollshotBG

TrollshotBG New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20613456
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198001492641 (Briidz #ISYMFS)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: McLovin
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:53467306
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067200341
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198067200341

Appeal description:
    Dear SR.
    Before you read my story you will have to check the appeal that got me banned to understand: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198001492641-alex.6582/

Well it all begined when i traded around my TF2 unusual hats and made some new friends and ofc some up and downgrades during the time.

Then one day my friend told me about this site who i could earn money codes to a game(league of legends) from if i just got enough people clicking my link and at that time i was like 12years and was thinking "wow, free easy money" and started to link it around to my friends on friendslist.

Ofc alot of people clikced on it and then when i knew i had more than was required to earn that value of money i understood it was fake...
    But by that time i was already reported for "scamming" by on eon my friendslist.
    At that point i just thought "oh well, i know myself i did not scam him" and just keep going on and traded and made friends on the way.

But then i noticed i could not log in to trading forums like tf2outpost and made a new trading account couse back then i thought that "how can i prove that i did not scam him" and that it woulld be easier to just make a new steam account.

But now after these years i'm tired of switching account when i want to make trades and would love if you could remove that mark on me couse after all no one did get to harm and i was just a dumb kid thinking i would get money if people clicked on it.

Back then i did not know that "nothing is free" as they say but now i'm older and understand how these fishing links and all works since i myself lost my battle.net account a few times under the years...

Would love to get the mark removed as told and have a good one! :)

Dear regards, Alex.​
  2. TrollshotBG

TrollshotBG New User

Steam:
    Bump! I've been waiting for a answare for a verry long time now. Would be good if you looked in to it please.
    Dear regards, Alex.
  3. TrollshotBG

TrollshotBG New User

Steam:
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  5. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin: