1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198001878620 - (Kiisliy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kiisliy, May 7, 2014.

1. Kiisliy

Kiisliy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20806446
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198001878620 (Kiisliy)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Playing with gf sometimes on new alt (Link in case)​

Appeal description:
    Greetings, this story happened to me 2 years ago (Checked here http://forums.steamrep.com/search/3485010/ )

I remember the story completely, but my english was awful and i cannot explain it correctly. (Now i feel like i was 3 years old kid who saw a thief, and he couldn't tell anyone because he was 3 years old and he couldn't speak properly ._. )

Short story :
    - Kiisliy was making raffles on tf2r.com (The site was just created, if not mistake)
    - Kiisliy got a steam "friend" named Soma (Somarin as his friend said)
    - Soma scammed Kiisliy on Dungeon Defenders (+ DLC's and maybe something else, as far as i remember its total price was 25-50$). Soma told to Kiisliy that he will give him Kritzkrieg for that, but later.
    - Kiisliy realized that he got scammed (after several days Soma being offline and lies that came from Soma's friend)
    - Kiisliy (Damn i was so dumb) created a raffle and in description said something like "Caution, this guy is a Scammer, he offered me kritz and didn't give it blablabla"
    - Soma noticed that and created a raffle with vintage hats and FAKE chat where was i and the guy i dont even fkn know. Im pretty sure you can find that raffle on tf2r.com history.

The chat was something about.. I dont really remember, but the most important part of that FAKE chat was~~ That i scammed little (Very little) kid on Strange Machina (wtf? o_O) And the ending was like "I Scaaaaaaaaaaam you"

-
    My tf2r profile became a damn war field where tons of people was saying things like "BOOO! SCAMMED A LITTLE KID, SHAME ON YOU" and i was trying to protect myself by showing them my trade history where was no damn fkn machina at all! At least there was people who noticed the differences between fake and original steam chat (As i later understood, it was made in paint or something.)

- Sadly, op's came and banned me on TF2R.com (site wasn't connected with steamrep yet). Banning reason - "I baaaaaan" (lol)

-After some days passed my friednd said my about this site and i make a report here. It was Accepted (See the search at the begining)

- (Oh damn, why did i do this) Then i came to the TF2R.com forum and have created the thread where i've said about tf2r report accept, and made a quote like.. "I told you he is a scammer, ban him on tf2r too"

- Well, i got banned on tf2r forum :(

- Well, then this post came out ( http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561197993160818-「soma」-sr-scammer.2181/#post-10411 )

And oh boy...
    I've created a fake profile? I've made a fake chat? (Wtf? x2)
    and my favorite part :

"I have no screenshots of the chat/trade..." (The trade history existed, see my screenshots in my threads)

"The deal that was agreed upon for the "Dungeon Defenders DLC" was the exchange of items in the game "Spiral Knights"..." (Do you really think i've agreed to sell DLC's (1416 rubles; which is 39.86 $) for few Spiral Knights coins? Jesus, i dont even play this game, and these coins are almost worthless i guess. (Btw, there are 700~ coins still in my inventory)

- Well, i've got no idea why SR accepted his report on me.

Reasons of ban *(Honestly, they are hilarious)*

Offense:
    1. See 76561198049398930
    2. Impersonation and created fake chat of Soma
    3. VAC Banned
    Alts: | 76561198001878620 | 76561198049398930 |

and the reasons of ban on "76561198049398930"
    (Which isn't even my alt, that was a random guy who added me and didn't even said anything)

Offense:
    1. See 76561198001878620
    2. Impersonation and created fake chat of Soma
    Alts: | 76561198001878620 | 76561198049398930 |

Thank you for reading, i really hope you will review this case now.

Additional info...
    1. I have only 1 alt, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133349487/
    I've made it not a long time ago to play with my gf in dota and such (because my skill level on main is too high for her).
    2. All screenshots of chats with soma you can find in my older threads (See the begining)
    3. All trade screenshots made directly from inventory history are also in those threads.
    4. I can retake screenshots of inv. history, but only if needed.
    5. I finally made this thread just because suddenly got banned on cs lounge ;_;
    and cant hold this fake scar anymore
    6. Also i understand that you are Judjing me here, but i think i've collected enough info not only to get appeal, but make the real scammer get banned.
    7. My english is still isn't perfect so im sorry if it was difficult to read, really sorry.

2. Kiisliy

Steam:
    And im sorry for "Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here", if the tf2r.com ban counts too.
  3. Kiisliy

Steam:
    Can anyone show me any kind of the life sign please?

Almost 2 months passed, no news at all.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    It appears the steam account was permanently disabled by Valve and then deleted by you, and therefor, you may no longer appeal the ban.

Archiving.