1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198009178350 - (Inactivve. | Drag2Death.com / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Inactivve., Sep 26, 2015.

1. Inactivve.

Inactivve. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24456311
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198009178350 (Inactivve. | Drag2Death.com)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I have never traded or had a bet on this website and I don't know why am I banned. I am not a scammer, I play competitive to win and not to scam around. Urban me from CSGOLounge.com please. I'd like to use it wisely and make us of it rather than staying banned. I don't know what can I do further to get unbanned? I have no proof or what? I've never done any trade that someone could even say Rep+ or something. You can check my steam account, I have no bans no reps nothing. I am clean. Would be waiting for your revert and would love to return to CSGOLounge.com.

Thanking you,
    Vishal Wadhwani.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please screenshot and upload your steam gift history for the month of July 2011.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  3. Inactivve.

Inactivve. New User

Steam:
    Here is the steam gift history for the year 2011.

Attached Files:

4. You Are The One

Steam:
    No, that is not gift history. Go to your inventory, click the "more" drop down menu and select "view gift history"
  5. Inactivve.

Inactivve. New User

Steam:
    There it is, I attached what you asked for.

Attached Files:

6. You Are The One

Steam:
    you need to take the screenshot from steam itself.
  7. Inactivve.

Inactivve. New User

Steam:
    Okay, there you go.

Attached Files:

8. Inactivve.

Inactivve. New User

Steam:
    No reply until now? I wish to get unbanned ASAP. Please unban me, I'm not at fault and I'm banned for no reason and my steam rep is going low.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    You will have to add me on steam.
  10. Inactivve.

Inactivve. New User

Steam:
    Sure, I don't mind!
    Your Steam ID or Steam Name please?
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    have 187 days to repay user 3 bills hats or appeal denied.
    victim is/was http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988549302
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  12. Inactivve.

Inactivve. New User

Steam:
    The victim hasn't come online yet, and I'm banned for crappy reason now. I deserve to get unbanned now. What's my fault if he's not coming online now?
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    We already discussed your appeal. The deadline is Apr 8th, you had years to repay and should have before you ever appealed anyhow, that is on you, not the victim or us. As a courtesy, I extended you extra time to repay instead of instantly denying your appeal after it was clear that the evidence we have show the incident, did in fact, take place.
  14. Inactivve.

Inactivve. New User

Steam:
    We did discuss and you told me I'll be unbanned if he doesn't come online. If he does, I have to return him his 3 bills hats. What's my fault? My account was not w me when all this scam happened. What can I do if he's not coming online? I wish to get unbanned.
  15. Inactivve.

Inactivve. New User

Steam:
    Now, I can't stay banned and have a bad rep when it wasn't my fault. Come on! I never knew about SOP and CSGOlounge. When I came to know, I tried joining and it said I'm banned. I tried appealing immediately. What's my fault if all this s✿✿✿ happened? If the guy ain't coming online, what's my fault? Come on.
  16. You Are The One

Steam:
    I never said you will be unbanned if he did not come back online, just that we would move forward from that point, please dont reply again until after you have repaid.
  17. Inactivve.

Inactivve. New User

Steam:
    So, if he doesn't come online? What will be the consequences? I won't be yet unable to use the Csgolounge etc?
  18. You Are The One

Steam:
    If all you care about is using csgolounge that is not a reason to lift your ban, please do not reply again until you have repaid or the deadline is over.
  19. Inactivve.

Inactivve. New User

Steam:
    It's not just about CSGOlounge, its also that my rep shows I'm a scammer or whatever. It spoils my rep, I want it to be good. Please get it sorted asap.
  20. You Are The One

Steam:
    I was willing to work with you instead of denying outright, that was my mistake. Its clear to me now you cared less about making it right regardless of the outcome then the banned tag just being an inconvenience to you. I also attempted to hint to you in my previous above posts you were walking on thin ice with your change in attitude since our original steam chat, but seemed you did not heed the warnings. I am now going to decline to grant the appeal, non the less, you should still repay what you owe the user.

Hidden Content: