1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198010677758 - (I Lift On a Daily Basis / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by I lift on a daily basis, Mar 4, 2015.

1. I lift on a daily basis

I lift on a daily basis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25206015
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198010677758 (I Lift On a Daily Basis)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I do not have any alternate accounts.​

Appeal description:
    I don't care that im SR banned since i'm permanatley trade banned. What i care about is 2 randoms and my IRL friend who goes by the steam name "Mungo Jerry Is My Spirit Father" is banned.

These are not my alts.
    Please tell me proof that they are.

P.S you won't be able to cause their not me.

Thanks,
    berryman4​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Im not one to judge but your appeal reason doesnt sound so correct with respect to what you have said...
    You admit to scamming and tell us you dont care about your bans. Quite frankly it looks to me like you haven't had a change of heart at all and only care about getting those accounts tagged as alternative unbanned.
  3. I lift on a daily basis

Steam:
    @Roudydogg1 dude, i haven't had a change of heart at all and i do not care that i am banned on steam and on Steam Rep. I use this acc to play csgo comp and it doesn't affect that in the slightest.

What i care about is that my friends are punished for my actions. This is wrong and also ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed. If i shot someone my friends wouldn't go to jail with me.

Thanks for your consideration.
  4. Clayton

Clayton New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41006836
  5. I lift on a daily basis

Steam:
    ^ yeah he is 100% me, i just logged into my alt account, used emoticons talked in stilted language, yeah its me for sure.
    Why don't you ban everyone on my friends list?
    :)
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @I lift on a daily basis

Your tag has been removed as part of an audit, due to mishandled appeals and evidence. However, after reviewing your case, I have decided to issue a CAUTION tag for your past scamming. Because the tag you are appealing here was automatically removed, this appeal is no longer valid. However, you may appeal your new CAUTION tag.