1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198012255239 - (halfcreamz0WRECKEDtrashcollect0r / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by iskariot, Jun 3, 2015.

1. iskariot

iskariot Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19092432
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198012255239 (halfcreamz0WRECKEDtrashcollect0r)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: cry for cheats now ♉
    | steam3ID: [U:1:38184864]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:19092432
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998450592
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/halfcream
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197998450592

Appeal description:
    Hello , i'd like to explain first of all that i was inactive for 1 year , my email , forum support , steam account / reddit and csgolounge were hacked for full 5-6 months and my main steam account is still community banned from the hijacker action .
    I finally recovered from this , also made a new steam account etc. So Today i tried to post my knife for trade on /r/GlobalOffensiveTrade/ and it said that i match a previous ban. Then i messaged the support on this subreddit , he said i wasnt ban or if it says i match a previous ban i should give him the steamid . so i did , and he told me i am banned by SR with my main account,which i just realised 2 years after the hacker took place. After 1-2 hours i see i am marked and connected as a scammer from my previous account which is the hacked account , and also i got a csgolounge ban .
    When i logged into csgolounge i saw that i can appeal to this thread so i am here . Please any help is appreciated ... i am steamrep banned an csgolounge banned , and marked scammer connected with my previous account , but the thing is my previous account is hacked. i can provide proofs from my tickets on steam without getting any help.Also If you ask any other proofs i'd happily provide them .
    Thanks for any further help.​
  2. iskariot

Steam:
    here is their respond after i managed to get my account back . If you want ill gladly provide full screenshots , but at that point i was spamming on steam support cause i was losing my items and my account.

Attached Files:

3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Steamrep has some requirements:
    - Screenshots of the steam support emails are NOT accepted.
    - Screenshots must show ALL replies of the ticket ON the Steam Support site from top to bottom
    - Screenshots must show the entire browser in the screenshots.

You will have to edit out your personal information that could be mentioned by you in the ticket. You may have used this kind of information to Steam support that you are indeed the owner of that account, by knowing information that only the owner of that account could know.
    The things you need to block out are:
    - Block out: Credit Card or other payment information
    - Block out: Real name, address, phone numbers, those kind of things.
    - Block out: Steam Login name
    - Block out: CD keys, Steam activation codes, game activation code information etc.

Blocking out is simple, open the image in a editing program like paint (Start menu, type "paint" and start that program, open the image with it or right-click the image wherever you have stored it, and select "edit").
  4. iskariot

Steam:
    here that would do it . uploaded entire browser and all replies on ticket.

Attached Files:

Roudydogg1 likes this.
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    The reports against your main account are from early to mid 2012. If your account was hijacked and actively used to commit these scams, why did it take you 2 years to contact Steam Support?
    Cyborg and Roudydogg1 like this.
  6. iskariot

Steam:
    My account was compromised between April-May/August 2012 , i can't know because i clicked on phising link probably much earlier , on April i was gone for summer vacation till mid August , and after that ( september 2012-2013 ) i was inactive 1 year cause i had to complete my army tasks. On january - february 2014 i was kinda fully active again , learnt how to make the ticket and finally took my account/items back . And after 1 year i learn that i am steamrep marked here. Also if you can see on the ticket im trying to say the admin to get rid of my trade ban...and on the reported tickets on my main you can see there is the scammer with the trade banned account talkin to the victims .the admin removed the trade banned now ,thought, I know its probably late to make the appeal but i just realised i have those reports in your community site and i feel kinda unfair banned , although the mistake was probably mine as well , cause i didnt look at it earlier , and i managed to format my computer at some point later. Thanks for any further help and sorry for the trouble .
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. iskariot

Steam:
    Anyone here to support / help me please ?
  8. iskariot

Steam:
    Is anyone still here?
  9. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @iskariot,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #7: What are Alts

We need a list of all your alternate accounts, or accounts that could be tied to you (sibling/relative/friend/dog/tulpa). Even if they aren't yours, or you don't actively use them anymore.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    After a live Steam chat, your appeal has been denied for lying.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**