1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198012990671 - (Ɖ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DTM1993, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DTM1993

DTM1993 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26362471
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198012990671 (Ɖ)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, I'm not too sure why i was banned from these pages. I was banned because someone gave me a hat on a server to let me wear and i just never gave it back. Yes, i do know it was wrong but i don't understand what it has to do with scamming through trading. I looked through the thread that was made to ban me, and i saw nothing mentioned how he willingly gave us the hats because he thought we where girls... Ive always traded fair and square, and this incident was over 2 years ago. I hope i can appeal this ban over something so childish on my part, but i do not believe it has anything to do with trade scamming. He thought i was a girl on a server, because of my avatar, would E-flirt with me, and eventually let me borrow a hat that i didn't give back..​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    post back when completed.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. DTM1993

DTM1993 New User

Steam:
    Ohk so ive tryed adding the User Pokeyrez and ive waiting almost a month and now and have gotten no add back,
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pokeyrez12345
    His main profile shows he hasnt played TF2 since Feb 2013, so im pretty sure he doesnt even use steam anymore, BUT i manged to track his ALT account as well
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nothappy
    But this one shows the same inactivity since May 2012.. Ive tried and have even tracked down an alt, and waiting a good time to try and make things right... I think this shows more than enough of how bad i feel and how i should be unbanned. Thanks for your time.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pokeyrez12345/ This account shows he was last online 26 days ago NOT a since Feb 2013 - you can't go by TF2 last played date... so he does use steam. You should contact one of his friends on his list and ask them to contact him to re-add you so you can pay it back. But to me it sounds as if you are not even trying since that was an easy thing to find and easy thing to suggest.
  5. DTM1993

DTM1993 New User

Steam:
    Ohk thanks for the suggestion ill try that
  6. ChaSce™

ChaSce™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46218268
    Tell me you arent serious. You said he lend u the hat to wear and you decided to not give it back? Thats a scam due to the fact that you minpulated him into thinking you were a girl to obtain the hat fully knowing you are going to keep it. Although i am not an admin, i see no reason why this apeal is even entertained. You my friend are a scumbag
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    the user has been on recently and no proof of repayment was submitted, appeal rejected.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.