1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198013793185 - (GG / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by GG!, Jul 25, 2015.

1. GG!

GG! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26763728
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198013793185 (GG)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I have no connection with Pazapwns and I have never traded with him or anybody else. The ban is causing some servers to kick me out to free a reserved slot, hence the appeal.​

Attached Files:

2. GG!

GG! New User

Steam:
    I'vе rеаd through thе Appеal Tips, sо I'm updаting the аppeal. The nеw scrееnshot is takеn frоm the Stеаm brоwser. I have plаyed оn the sаme sеrvеr with Раzарwns. I dо nоt rеmеmbеr why I chаngеd the nаmе. Prоbably thоught thаt Раzарwns was getting scаmmеd.

Attached Files:

3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  4. GG!

GG! New User

Steam:
    This happened two years ago, so I don't remember all the details.
    Judging by the chat text it, it must have looked like they Terror Valtz was trying to scam Pazapwns, who said that his backpack is public - he could not have the wrap that Terror Valtz was asking for in backpack. If I remember correctly, there were more messages in chat (and maybe voice chat), which are not shown on screenshots. People wanted to mute/ban/kick/report Pazapwns (who looked innocent for me), so I did something others do to make it difficult to kick somebody - use their name. When it did not work, I changed the name back and continued playing. Pazapwns was then muted/banned/kicked/reported and I continued playing.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    add me on steam
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Tho you have not added me, I did not find any evidence that you are an alternate account of the banned user. Based on the report, I also accept your version of events.

Appeal Granted.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**