1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198013992752 - (Calibrating Turian / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Calibrating Turian, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Calibrating Turian

Calibrating Turian New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26863512
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198013992752 (Calibrating Turian)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    It's been about 3 years since I've been banned by SOP, and I have truly changed. I used to be a kid with bad intentions, and I didn't really know that there was going to be consequences to my actions. I ask you to please reconsider the decision on my ban.

Also, if anybody would be willing to show me how to pay back the victims, I will gladly do it. I do not have the same moral stand as I use to have and If I was presented with the same decision as I was 3 years ago, I would never, EVER do it again. Even if I have not yet repayed the victims, my inventory was already wiped by Valve. Everything that I currently own was earned by myself, not by scamming.

Thank you for reading my appeal. You can add me on Steam if you would like to discuss the appeal with me.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    conditionally downgraded, please add me on steam

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    No followup, leaving as is.