1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198014180531 - (Kuroka / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kuroka, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Kuroka

Kuroka New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26957401
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198014180531 (Kuroka)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    76561197995207516​

Appeal description:
    Hello, I was SOP banned 2-3 years ago due to having my account used by a friend as I didn't need it at the time. I completely ignored the ban as I stopped trading and didn't mind it for quite a while, but I recently got back into trading on CS:GO and apparently the SOP ban sticks to csgolounge.com. My only offense is that I am an alt of :
    76561197995207516 or http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995207516, but that is impossible considering we live in completely different countries, me being in Bulgaria and him being in Poland and not being in contact for well over an year and a half now. The locations/ IPs havent been changed for the entire time of my SOP ban and it'd make no sense for me to have an alt and proxy for 2 years straight with a polish address just to get my point across. Would love to have someone look into this.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please explain in detail what happened.
  3. Kuroka

Kuroka New User

Steam:
    I was marked as an SOP scammer after giving my account to a friend as he wanted to use it for the extra games I had as far as I remember. Turns out he tried using it to sell/buy an item on TF2 with real money and ended up getting called out for scamming. He explained to me the situation and said that he actually mentioned I'm his alt in a chat with a seller/buyer of the unusual he wanted to trade for, as the other person he was chatting with wanted to see a repthread and he didn't have one for my account. He was marked as a scammer, called my account his alt in a trade, it got reported and I got marked as a scammer. I did not post a thread here as I believed it wasn't worth it going through the trouble of appealing as I know it takes a lot of time, because I never thought I'd really need to have a clean account again.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    To clarity, 76561197995207516 is your account or not? You listed it as an alt of yours in the op.

Besides that specific account above, can you list any alternate accounts of yours or accounts that can be linked to you, even if not yours? (bro, dog, fish etc..)
  5. Kuroka

Kuroka New User

Steam:
    Oh, sorry, it's not my alt, just being charged of that. The only account that can be linked to me is my brothers account that I sometimes use. 76561197996187700
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Did you know your friend was using your account to sell items that he stole?
  7. Kuroka

Kuroka New User

Steam:
    I realized he's been scamming on his main account forever shortly and wanted to use mine, his side of the story was a bit more like "I just needed to buy an item off him but he didn't trust me with this account". So he did not tell me for what purposes it was used in the first place, no.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Knowingly sharing accounts in such a manor makes it near impossible for me to grant such an appeal.