1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198014468065 - (Dr. Love Cat / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dr. Love Cat, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Love Cat

Dr. Love Cat Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27101168
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198014468065 (Dr. Love Cat)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello! I had a situation a few years back where I got scammed for a valuable item which lead me to doing the same. I have scammed a person that I could not get a hold of later since the time I have scammed him/her. My first appeal was denied due to "Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgment" and was told by "You Are The One" that If I have repayed the user, the situation could have been much better, leading to having my tag possibly removed. I have explained to "You Are The One" that I could not get a hold of the person, so i couldn't pay them back. I decided to get the person attention by asking a few friends to add him, and the person ended up accepting my request. I have then sincerely apologized of my wrong doing, and I will never do it again. I have scammed the person for a hat now worth about 25 Keys, which I payed back 1 Earbud and 5 Keys. The person has agreed to this deal. They have accepted my apology as well. Now to prove that I'm trustworthy and have changed, I started my own raffle group. I felt like I wanted to help out in the steam community, so i decided to host some events, such as raffles, giveaways and gamenights. I middleman for spycrabs from time to time, and post some announcements on my group to stay safe from scams and phishing links. The group at the moment consists of about 14,000 members, which is enough to hold unusual raffle, and the winner always gets it's prize. I have about 36 pages on my profile of +rep. If you have any further questions, please comment below, and I will respond as soon as possible. All proof in screenshots will be posted with this thread. Thank you very much. Sincerely -Jakub​

Attached Files:

2. He gave to me, I forgive pay
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Your appeal was already denied, you cannot just make a new appeal, see SR FAQ. You will have to contact another admin directly.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.