1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198014553959 - (broderboe / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by | Damnit !, Jun 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. | Damnit !

| Damnit ! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27144115
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198014553959 (broderboe)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello sir,

I don't know if it's good post or not but i'm gonna try.

2 years ago I received a message directly on steam saying that I got banned from support steam for my behaviour. I decided to ticket the support steam to see what is the problem and they told me that I used to ddos people and be a hacker. I ask them proof of what they saying but they didn't and llocked my tickets.

Today i find a post of a person on reddit and this website accusing someone who ddos him :

https://m.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2g3brm/scammers_that_are_using_ddos_attacks_to_get_items/
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198014553959

The fact is :

With a friend Kyara we decided to mix our nicknames so we both called Kyamates. But my friend got hacked by someone and the hacker used it to ddos people and ask them items(the screenshot on the reddit post proove it). Having the same nickname, the victim thought we were the same person and accuse my account to be the one of the hacker too. I really think this post is the reason i got banned. Unhappily i'm not a hacker or a ddos guy. By the ban of my account, I lost 250€ inventory steam and got 31.77€ blocked on my account.

I don't know if you can do something but i will appreciate helps or advice.

Greetings.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You are not tagged/banned here - you have nothing to appeal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.