1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198014704073 - (Johnny Lee Turchina / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sh*tHead, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Sh*tHead

Sh*tHead New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27219172
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198014704073 (Johnny Lee Turchina)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello.I was reported an year and a half ago for attemted fraud(which i didnt gain anything from).I am sorry and regret my decision for the attempt,I also think that I deserve a second chance because a lot of time has passed and I have changed.​
  2. Sh*tHead

Sh*tHead New User

Steam:
    I just also want to add that my previous thread has not yet been answered and i dont think it will be anytime soon and thats why I created a new one,with the new format and all that.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Sh*tHead,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #11: Only one appeal.

/edit: you know what? I'll make this your active appeal, making yours end of the line again. You've been told before to NOT make new appeals.
  4. Sh*tHead

Sh*tHead New User

Steam:
    So,what?You think its funny making me last in line again?It doesn't matter since you can apply a ban 2 days after a report but cant review an appeal after an year and half.Maybe instead of acting "smart"you should actually do your job and review some appeals.
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    And you should have read the comments admins made on your shitload of appeals. See below.
  6. Sh*tHead

Sh*tHead New User

Steam:
    Do you realize that i literally waited year and half without a response?I see people on the first page of appeals already have their threads replied too.I had made a thread 11th of march,2013 and since then no one had answered my appeal with a proper answer.
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    You had several replies to your various appeal threads. You where told several times to NOT make new appeal threads, which we reset the appeal for after several warnings as is documented in our "appeal tips" thread. With your 7 appeal threads, it had been more then enough. If you have any of value to add here, do that, but just trying to provoke us will only lead to a lock of the appeal thread till a admin will process the appeal.

New appeals are screened for priority, validity, etc. Most new appeals are like yours: making new appeals, those get archived, or when screened, a question may be asked by the admin to let the appealer complete their info, for when the appeal is taken, this would proceed the appeal faster.
  8. Sh*tHead

Sh*tHead New User

Steam:
    Can anybody answer?I understand that you are "busy" but I would fancy to get unbanned sooner(hopefully).I think that a lot of time has passed since 2012 and my mark should be removed.I did not even scam the guy in the first place.Ye it was an attempt,I understand that and I am sorry.
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offenses.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**