1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198014917242 - (Soinobi / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by SOINOBI, Nov 12, 2016.

1. SOINOBI

SOINOBI Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27325757
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198014917242 (Soinobi)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi,
    A long time ago my friends and I fake reported some dude, we did it because we matched against him in MM and he was spinbotting and was arrogant as f✿✿✿ about it, we wanted to make him feel helpless like he made us, all in all he had some friends at SR or something so we got banned and the f✿✿✿✿er came out with no hits.
    I got my s✿✿✿ for this and didn't bother asking for a ban removal, but now I feel like I've learned my lesson from this, I won't ever again bother anyone with any s✿✿✿ like this, please understand that I only fake reported this dude because he was a total dick about cheating in MM, and not just cheating, spinbotting with the whole deal of aimbot and such...
    I'd be glad if you remove my ban so I can try to cash out before I enlist to the army so I can have some money to spare, thanks.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If the tag was to be lifted, whats to stop others from fake reporting, potentially getting an innocent player banned and wasting our time for the report and associated appeal if they can just appeal like you are and ask for an untag? You also have proven yourself a liar to us, so how can we trust what you are saying now rather then just blowing smoke?
  3. SOINOBI

SOINOBI Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27325757
    "so how can we trust what you are saying now rather then just blowing smoke?"

Next time I show up on here ban me for good? Listen all I wanna do here is cash out some items and then I'm pretty much done with trading for good... I did wrong but you can't compare me to a scammer or whatever, I tried to f✿✿✿ with someone who basically did the same, he done wrong but there's no one to punish him.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    but that is not a reason to lift another admins tag.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denying, you lied to SR admins so I have cant take you at your word, and your above reply indicates a "whatever" attitude over the incident.