1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198016860286 - (h3x / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DLN 2, Apr 9, 2014.

1. DLN 2

DLN 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28297279
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198016860286 (h3x)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    i've got hijacked like 5-6 months ago or maybe more or less cant remember. Due to my vacation problems i wansnt in my country the day i come back i realized that my account get hacked and scammed some people's like that.Everything started with a phising link my friends told me that he firstly put loads of unusuals then traded them as soon as i contacted to Steam Support.i had some jobs to do before trading.Now i am in a need of a money so i need to trade alot to gain my money to use in real life.

i have some pictures which "can?" help you.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    p.s.: i am not a scammer and i wont be a scammer on future too. never scammed anyone.i always re-paid when i realize that they overpaid alot.Trust me i'm not a scammer. My account got hacked and i wasnt on home so i couldnt had a chance to contact :(

Help me please.​
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663