1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198017544197 - (Brainisalluneed™ / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DanySteam, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanySteam

DanySteam Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28639234
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198017544197 (Brainisalluneed™)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I don't have any other account than this one.​

Appeal description:
    So basically me and another guy were trading, his name was Jinx | Selling knives.

Basically we had an agreement of me paying him for his items, we we're supposed to be sending his items first, then me sending money, and then we would continue.

What happened was that I accepted his money, whilst we were talking on Skype, and he told me that he had received nothing. I clearly told him multiple times of this but he refused, this caused me to panic and made me block him. I told him I sent him but he kept saying I didn't, so I got his items worth 30$, and lost my 30$.

The idea was that I was going to send him 150$, but that was a missunderstanding of me, believing that it was 30$ I was going to send.

Perhaps he had the idea of me going to send 150$, rather than 30$, which I did.

I feel completely sorry for what I have done, it was not done intentionally, I'm willing to give him back his items in return of my money, and complete the trade with a trusted middleman, which is the way we should've doen in the FIRST PLACE.

The first picture is a screenshot of my money before trading/sending, and the second is of losing the money after sending.

He reported me, and by taking a look at that you can find strong evidence of me not scamming him at all.

The third picture is when I send him the money, he said that this was a fake and was photoshopped, and proof of this was the line underneath.

Proof that the ''linethingy'' had nothing to do with this.

As said, I'm terribly sorry of what has happened, I've been a member of Steam for several years, been trading for a long time in TF2 and wasn't aware of the situation ending up this way.

I'm willing to trade this person back his items, if I can get mine, and then after on doing the official trade we were supposed to do.

If you have any questions regarding this you can ask me, I'll try to provide with all evidence as possible.

The steamrep report was done here:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.101753/

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @DanySteam,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #7: What are Alts

Who is this?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please followup or your appeal will be closed.
  4. DanySteam

DanySteam Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28639234
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    denied for lying.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Lava likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.