1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198017951284 - (turbinatorx / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by turbinatorx, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Even if your story about posing for screenshots in a PSA you knew nothing about was believable - which to me it isn't - you blatantly acted as an accomplice to a scammer trying to frame people. And if you were telling the truth, the whole "make sure I didn’t get falsely banned" should have been a red flag for you as well.

Researching your timeline of events and comparing against historical records, I was able to establish you are lying through your teeth. Your profile was not made private until hours after you removed SovietKebabMaker, so there is no way you were following his instructions. Not that I thought your story was even plausibly true in the first place. As per our policy, I will now deny your appeal for lying.

Also marked your alt account, which you failed to disclose:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members).**
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**