1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198018210307 - (POLICE ϟϟ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by POLICE ϟϟ, Dec 25, 2015.

1. POLICE ϟϟ

POLICE ϟϟ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28972289
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198018210307 (POLICE ϟϟ)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    no have alt account's....​

Appeal description:
    hi... sorry for Eng. Im Russion)
    so ...
    i was scammed this men..
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080351014
    During the three months Russion Steam support did nothing to restore my account ... and this guy wrote on his account (mainly the top in the description), it was his second account. When I regained the account from your profile it does not remove the reference to (AGAIN MY) account. the end

https://support.steampowered.com/view.php?ticketref=2158-YUDH-6445
  2. derfy

derfy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1948671
    Only you can view your ticket. Please login to your support account and take a screenshot of the entire ticket, censoring out any personal info. Then upload it using the 'Upload a File' button.
  3. POLICE ϟϟ

POLICE ϟϟ New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

4. POLICE ϟϟ

POLICE ϟϟ New User

Steam:
    hey... retern my reputation !
  5. POLICE ϟϟ

POLICE ϟϟ New User

Steam:
    why you ignore me ?
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  7. POLICE ϟϟ

POLICE ϟϟ New User

Steam:
    Why should I read this information s✿✿✿? I said Im Russian. !!!

English is not my native language and I did not know the language.
    And on this I ask you to be explained as simply as possible ... I do not need to provide links to great texts of which I do not know that I must stress for yourself.

All I want - is that on Steam rap I have not been marked as scammers. And for that, I threw all the evidence.

Please !!! Am I asking so much?
  8. POLICE ϟϟ

POLICE ϟϟ New User

Steam:
  9. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    It's in your best interest to read that guide over. It explains everything you need to know about appeals. In particular, the following points (and the details under those sections) may be relevant to you:
    #1: Be honest
    #7: What are Alts
    #11: Only one appeal.
    #21: Language in a appeal must be English.
    Are you sure about that? If there are other accounts linked to your brother/friend/parent/dog/whatever, you should explain them here.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. POLICE ϟϟ

POLICE ϟϟ New User

Steam:
    Are you sure about that? If there are other accounts linked to your brother/friend/parent/dog/whatever, you should explain them here.

unswear : no i dotn have dog/ brother ore other sheat .... this is my only account , i use seant 5 year's + ....

All the evidence I gave you ... Take a ban ... Because of the inactivity Steam Support thief used my account for both its 3 months ... And when he cheated people out of my account complained to him (but it was my account )!

Now I have it back, but remained negative ...

I sent you correspondence See dates!
  11. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok, 2 questions:
    1. If the person linked on your profile scammed you by stealing your account, why do you still keep him in your friends list?
    2. Who is this?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  12. POLICE ϟϟ

POLICE ϟϟ New User

Steam:
    This is a man who stole my my account ... I did not delete it from friends (because sometimes I write on his profile that he was "a thief" and he deletes my posts ...

He deceives people by telling them that he was "honest trader" and I'd have time to add them to yourself and write them who he really is ... If I remove it from the friends no longer get on his account ... (he can change the nickname) ...

Average thief ... he is nothing more of itself is not ... This is also visible on the screen, which I sent.
  13. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    And he doesn't remove or block you for it?

Also, you never answered my second question. Who is this profile?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  14. POLICE ϟϟ

POLICE ϟϟ New User

Steam:
    Frankly, I definitely can not say. But I will say this ... When I broke up this ... this was a group of people involved in this organized! Here is the profile of the man who went to my stuff for the first time, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054622531

at the time he was named EXOAWE ... then he found me like that, and invited to work with them "to enter into the confidence of the people and then steal their accounts and their stuff," but I refused, because it's immoral, but some agree taih ... and a lot of ...

Meaning there is a one man wrote the virus that breaks open an account, and the rest is its distributors .. (those who first hacked himself and who joined him in the future) And so this pyramid gets new adepts.

Which one source, I do not know ... but I know that all these people work for one person! only one!

the last time my account was hacked this man http://steamcommunity.com/id/Володя and later he used my account like your (or so many complaints alleged thief I).

on account of this account http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111008890 I do not know, but I think it's exactly the same thief or one of the alternative accounts chihto children involved hacking accounts.

that's all I can say about it.
  15. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Please use the link below my avatar to send a friend request. I attempted to add you, but you immediately removed me.

Attached Files:

16. POLICE ϟϟ

POLICE ϟϟ New User

Steam:
  17. POLICE ϟϟ

POLICE ϟϟ New User

Steam:
    hey!!! when you unban me ?
  18. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    I need to talk to you on Steam first. Your tag has been conditionally downgraded to CAUTION, and may return to BANNED or get removed completely depending how/if you speak to me on Steam.
  19. POLICE ϟϟ

POLICE ϟϟ New User

Steam:

n.p. add me... I am ready to discuss any questions you are interested in
  20. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @POLICE ϟϟ,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #24: Your appeal was granted, what now?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**