1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198018307777 - (Flemz / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Flemz, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Flemz

Flemz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29021024
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198018307777 (Flemz)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I did a fake raffle scam with some friends many years ago and now am starting to bet on CS:GO games. I was recently banned from CS:GO lounge because of the Steam Rep ban and would like to be unbanned so that I can continue betting. There were no direct victims as I was banned before I could receive the items.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Self bump.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    Conditionally downgraded to caution pending rest of appeal, on its face, evidence is insufficient to warrant a full banned tag.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    After further digging, I cant justify a banned tag as mentioned above, I cant place you on the server at the time or any involvement other then your admission, but I did find you are associated with at least one of the other users who I can directly link from the report 76561198030129502. I will grant you an exceedingly rare second chance based on lack of evidence and other mitigating circumstances and drop the tag, but, anything again and you will be retagged w/o the possibility of another appeal. If the associated account mentioned above is reported for anything else either, Ill also reapply the banned tag and you will have to submit another appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**