1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198018659482 - (KING5 - pkzAo; / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PKKZ, Apr 15, 2015.

1. PKKZ

PKKZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29196877
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198018659482 (KING5 - pkzAo;)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I dont have​

Appeal description:
    Hello, I have been betting on csgolounge about a month and today I came across the following status: Banned.
    At the time I was scared and afraid of my items that were in the lounge which were worth much, then come find out why, having seen the reason I got scared because still the same player was banned for q scammer was part of my team in dota2 epoch, I never bet on the lounge before dota2 so never noticed the ban, I never knew that conversation and now find myself in this situation, I hj in day or have more contact with the player banned for scammer in question and also I I was banned for possible scammer alt? what do you mean? never did wrong nda on steam, I wonder what steps can be taken. sorry for flawed English'm Brazilian and I do not speak fluently.​
  2. PKKZ

PKKZ New User

Steam:
    If that does not suffice wonder what else can I do to prove that I am not a thief? documentation or something
  3. PKKZ

PKKZ New User

Steam:
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I seriously doubt you where "betting" for a month on csgolounge, especially when you are banned for 2 years on our site, and csgolounge auto-bans SR banned accounts, which bars you from betting there straight up.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  5. PKKZ

PKKZ New User

Steam:
    I'm not scamm let alone liar, have transactions in steam to prove it, and send here now, so I was banished when I tried to put a trade offer.
  6. PKKZ

PKKZ New User

Steam:
    My first and my last bet... and have many itens on lounge, if not be possible unban i need my itens back please.

Attached Files:

7. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    I verified, apparently you did bet... will be forwarded to the owner of *lounge to look into improving the site.
  8. PKKZ

PKKZ New User

Steam:
    and about the ban ?
  9. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
  10. PKKZ

PKKZ New User

Steam:
    this person was a clan that I had all two of which I was not leader, only played it a few times in dota, did not pass it
  11. PKKZ

PKKZ New User

Steam:
  12. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello PKKZ,

Your appeal has been reviewed and your ban will be removed for the following reasons:
    • Lack of ideal evidence of the offense(s)
    • Error or misunderstanding on the part of the banning administrator
    You where banned by the admin handling the report, but (s)he didn't look thoroughly enough at alt accusations without substantial evidence provided or checking on our backend.