1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198018740480 - (AzzaFortysix / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Aaron, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Aaron

Aaron New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29237376
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198018740480 (AzzaFortysix)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, here's the situation that occurred before I was reported:
    On a trading forum I saw that someone wanted Killing Floor, I had recently purchased KF. on steam and received 2 guest passes. I added that user thinking that he might like the guest passes (for an obviously less price) to try the game out in case he didn't enjoy it. I invited him to trade and I asked if he was the person who wanted KF (wanted to make sure I added the correct person), he said yes so I added the guest passes to the trade and he thought I was trying to scam him. Before I could even say that I wasn't trying to get full price, he closed trade and reported me. If you see the screenshots you will notice that I never claimed to have the full game or that I wanted full price. I never once said what I wanted for them, infact I would have taken a measly scrap metal for them.
    Due to the fact that we didn't accept the trade, no items were lost, no one was "scammed" and no one lost out on a bad trade.
    - AzzaFortysix​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Aaron,

You did a appeal on SteamRep while your tag is not handled here, or have other tags on your account that are not handled by SteamRep.
    We have the rule that other tag(s) must be handled before a SteamRep tag can be appealed.

See link below to find where you need to go to appeal your tag, and more information:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-banned-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/

Once you handled your tag(s) of other communities (including Valve Trade Ban/Trade Probation), you can re-appeal here if you also have a SteamRep ban.

This appeal has therefore been set invalid, and has been archived.