1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198019258714 - (f✿✿✿tard Panda / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Martin Skjelbreid, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martin Skjelbreid

Martin Skjelbreid New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29496493
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198019258714 (f✿✿✿tard Panda)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So for about 5 years ago in 2010 i was playing tf2 alone, and i was quite stupid at that point and didnt know very much. And i can commit i scammed people for their stuff on tf2. I payed some of them back after i was banned from all trading servers. I got the name SCAMMER besides my name and i felt bad. Now 5 years later ive started with csgo and i really love this game. My friends told me to try cs go lounge and i did and i was about to bet on my favourite team in the champion league and then it said i was banned for scamming. Its something that haunts my dreams. and i just wanna buy skins and trade with other people and make friends, but im banned from cs go lounge and it makes me quite sad. It was a bad choice i did and I should never have done it. Hope u guys can unban me and let me trade and bet on cs go. Im not saying im innocent, but if im banned from cs go lounge it will ruin my gaming life. Thanks a lot if anyone of u mods or admits read this it would mean a lot to me.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I dont see any reason above to grant this appeal, so tell me why should I consider it?
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Seeing there's no follow up in 2 months time, and the fact that you mentioned you've repaid the victims while I don't see any evidence of that I'm going to reject this appeal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.