1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198019549290 - (GalGaltZz / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [TF2] GalGaltZz, Apr 18, 2015.

1. [TF2] GalGaltZz

[TF2] GalGaltZz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29641781
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198019549290 (GalGaltZz)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Although an account was listed as my alt account it is my friend's.​

Appeal description:
    Hello there,
    Recently I have agreed with nathan that he will buy a gun my friend own's and he will sell it to me for an australium force a nature.
    By the time it became tradble nathan removed me by mistake and therefor we did not complete the trade at first place.
    After I saw he removed me I thought he gave up on the trade so I sold the item I promiced him.
    After a while nathan contacted me and told me that I owe him an australium force a nature but I have already gave it.
    Because nathan sent me over 30 messages a day while I told him that I will try to solve this by buying keys I decided I cannot waste that much time a day on answering to him and decided to block him until I can repay.
    Today I have repaid him and he also admitted to the admins about the whole story.

http://imgur.com/a2KZvCk
    I would like to mention that I was reported another time for telling pepole to buy my friend's item but eventully I paid them all.
    I know steamrep policy might not like the idea of me asking pepole buy items from my friends but I paid the "victims" and I would be greatful if it could be mentioned aswell with the fact that nathan remove me.

Thanks for your time.​
    [DR:3] Nathan likes this.
  2. [DR:3] Nathan

[DR:3] Nathan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79940778
    Yes, I apologize for my report. All this is true. It was just a big missunderstanding with severe cncequences. GalGaltZz repaid me 11 keys, even though he should have repaid 13 keys (1 key lower than the Australium Force-A-Nature), I am still glad I was able to have a mutual talk with him. This user is not guilty on my behalf.
  3. [DR:3] Nathan

Steam:
    I would also like to state that the time period between GalGaltZz blocking me and me convincing him to add me again is a little less than a month, if that helps anything.
    [TF2] GalGaltZz likes this.
  4. [TF2] GalGaltZz

Steam:
    Hello,
    Should I add screenshots that proves that I kept our original trade although Nathan removed me?
    I could probably get those.
    I just see there isn't any decision about my case for a while.
  5. [TF2] GalGaltZz

Steam:
    4 month has passed and noone replied please deal with it.
  6. [DR:3] Nathan

Steam:
    I have got together with GalGal after half a year and I must say it too: There is no reason he should be marked. He was reported earlier by another user, but GalGal paid him back. I reported him too and he paid me back. I would ask if any admin could help with his situation.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -Alone, the first case might conceivably have been a misunderstanding. Second case, AFTER you were tagged on SR leaves no doubt what was really happening and shows a clear pattern of behavior.
    -You were aware of SR long before the reports against you and repayment was only AFTER you were reported. I will not accept any claim of a "misunderstanding" the admin rightfully tagged you and the pattern of offenses does not warrant any appeal consideration.

Appeal denied.