1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198019894151 - (MaɢɪᴄԹʟ Tᴡɪɴᴋʟᴇ @ Idle / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Magical Twinkle, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magical Twinkle

Magical Twinkle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29814211
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198019894151 (MaɢɪᴄԹʟ Tᴡɪɴᴋʟᴇ @ Idle)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello. I was leaving steam for a while and decided to stop playing, but i changed my mind and came back to the steam community. I decided to start tf2 again, but suddenly someone told me, that i had the CAUTION tag and i didn't really know what had happened. But my computer started to say, that my account was connected with another computer and i knew i was hacked. I don't know who hacked me or what was going on, but i really need your help to get the tag of my steamrep. Can you help me?​
  2. @PirateANGEL

@PirateANGEL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9816632
    Lol your appeal was very effective.
  3. DoktorDiscord

DoktorDiscord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50757146
    If your account was hijacked, could you show your Steam Support ticket demonstrating action is being taken or has been taken to get the account into your hands?
  4. Magical Twinkle

Magical Twinkle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29814211
    It was me and my brother who did the scam, he wanted to do it, so he did it on my computer and then i just called it hacked. I am sorry if you didn't understood it, but i meant that i was hacked by a family member. Does that gives you an other solution maybe?
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appeal denied, you are responsible for your account, we do not grant appeals for real world money scams, nor were you truthful in your first post.

(banned tag, not a caution btw)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.