1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198022541315 - (G✖11✖rdo / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by G✖11✖rdo, Nov 30, 2014.

1. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31137793
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198022541315 (G✖11✖rdo)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Moderator - http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...eam-fortress-2-items.81461/page-3#post-225038

Administrator - http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...eam-fortress-2-items.81461/page-6#post-232436

My post - http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...eam-fortress-2-items.81461/page-6#post-226447

Admin has sentenced before that writing a moderator. But I rejected the arguments of the moderator, but administrator apparently did not read. And in the end I got a ban for SR

See the screenshot, I had no idea what he offers me an exchange. But the administrator said that I was aware of the exchange ...

Note the fact that for 2407 Stoyan stood up in most of his friends. On my side stood up people I do not know​

Attached Files:

2. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    Sentenced administrator was not true, because I did not know what he has in mind chatting.
  3. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @G✖11✖rdo,

You added me, I ignored the invite, because we have the rule that the person doing the report, cannot do the appeal. And also, there is no point in adding a admin before your appeal is being taken. See:

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #4: Watch your appeal thread
    #9: Pay back the victim
    #12: Basic appeal procedure.
    #16: Time-frame of appeals
    #20: Status of your appeal.
  5. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    We can recognize that you have not even read my comments, that is, put the verdict after hearing only one side?
  6. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    In my opinion it looks that way, you missed 6 pages. And read only the first ...
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-12/2014-12-11_22-42-00.png

I've AGAIN ignored your invite.

Now, with the Opening post and your first reply on the report I had enough to mark you for it. for the screenshot of chat CLEARLY shows the victim talking about the Nuts & Bolts unusual:
    [​IMG]

nnb = nuts & bolts

NOT about the scorching flames one. The difference between a 3 bud unusual and a 60 bud unusual is way too big to be anywhere in the same league as to be able to asume a changed offer. After seeing that, I added the victim, asked if you had offered a retrade for this mistake. This wasn't so, you wanted a crapload of buds for it. This ended any "argument" that was held after in the 6 page thread. Hence, you scammed him for the Scorched Flames one was NOT part of the trade agreement. Also I already told you, that we do not allow the same person that marked to do the appeal here. I also linked you the appeal tips thread on how we handle things here. I have nothing to discuss at this point with you.
  8. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    [​IMG]

I really do not need to talk to you. you will have to wait upon the time a appeal admin will take this appeal.

This is the last note I'm writing to you, any following I will just add to the appeal for the appeal admin to read, and delete the comments/ignore invites. THIS thread is your appeal. Not my steam profile.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @G✖11✖rdo,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgment
    - Did not pay back victim(s).

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.