1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198023026972 - (ÐÈVìL / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by iGamerZ ● ÐÈVìL, Sep 29, 2015.

1. iGamerZ ● ÐÈVìL

iGamerZ ● ÐÈVìL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380622
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198023026972 (ÐÈVìL)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    at least 2.5 years ago, i traded with a man with for his minor cosmetic items in tf2 for my earbuds. to be honest i wasnt going to give my earbuds, was making fun of him. But things got viral, and he tried to get all items that i wanted for my earbuds which i wasnt going to give him at all. He got scammed while trying to get the items that i listed for my earbuds, and when he traded me with all the items he got and i confessed him that i wasnt going to give my earbuds to him, just making fun of him. He blamed me and the man he traded for, thought we were working together(where we didnt) for the scamming.(other guy asked overpay for the items that they traded). He got angry and he was right but he forgot that it wasnt my fault that he got scammed. He informed his friends to report us also so many reports got me to here. I havent played tf2 for 2.5 years and now i want to sell my remaining tf2 items and i just realised that i was shown as a scammer. Cant give any evidence because its a old thing and i didnt traded for a long time, and i want to get into trading again but this status blocks me. If i have done something wrong that i dont remember im sorry for the things ive done(if i did something)

Please try to understand me that this minor argument is blocking me which happened pretty long time ago and i think that ive been penalised for too much that i really deserved.

P.S: i banned from UHC which is not appealeable i guess for now as i read the news. Need your help , please contact me what should i do or can i do anything. Thank you.​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in public beta, so please let us know if you encounter issues.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Archiving, please appeal using the legacy appeal system as shown above.