1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198024397899 - (Enivoke / SOP CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PaP3s 2, Feb 19, 2015.

1. PaP3s 2

PaP3s 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32066085
    Appeal for SOP CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198024397899 (Enivoke)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate Accounts:
    I do not trade with people for some time, other than buying games(rare)​

Appeal description:
    Hello,

820 Days have passed since I've gotten my SOP CAUTION on Steamrep and I decided to make an Appeal for the removal of it if possible.

I'm not going to repeat all of the things I said in the past but I'll... mostly make it short with enough information.

I did not scam or attempt to scam someone in the past 3 years nor I will try to scam in the future, the reason why I'm trying to have a clean record it's because most of the time when I go on a server I would get kicked for having a tag, declined Admin purchase and or people calling me scammer to name a few.

The second one that the Admin has put in as "This user is not a Girl, don't give him free games/items thinking he is."

The reason for this is the Admin asked how I got my 100+ games on Steam since he has the right to think I've scammed for all of them, so I told the truth and I said most of them my ex girlfriend got them for herself thus for the Admin did put "This User is not a Girl" as listed above and it really sucks when someone thinks I am a Girl when I am really not.

Thanks​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663