1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198024516014 - (THE LEGEND ツ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by THE LEGEND ツ, Aug 18, 2014.

1. THE LEGEND ツ

THE LEGEND ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32125143
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198024516014 (THE LEGEND ツ)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    Im tagged as sr scammer even though im not. I got banned as an alternate account few years ago, at that time i was already quiting the game so I didnt really care at that time. Now I want to make a come back to the team fortress 2 so I would be really gratefull if you could finally remove it. I believe I have made a thread about this some time before, and I want to repeat my self again, Im not an alt account, I happen to live in a block house where majority of us are using the same ip adress. I admit that I have taken that unusual hat to hold it in my inventory from my irl friend, but I didnt know it was stolen, and I gave it back to him soon.
    Hope you will understand my english. :)

Regards, Legend.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Only talked for about 30 mins denied for inconsistencies in his story and decided to drop his appeal.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**