1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198025788787 - (Grapes / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by _Grapes_, Aug 26, 2014.

1. _Grapes_

_Grapes_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32761529
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198025788787 (Grapes)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    A couple years ago when dota 2 was first released, I was very heavily invested into trading. I traded a lot of cosmetics for the community on dota2trade subreddit. The ban I received was from a very narrow-minded user that submitted info that did not even listen me out and turned in screenshots of our chat to that point and the judgment was dealt in his favor.

I did "pose" as an admin. I was an admin of a different subreddit and applying to be an admin on a dota2 trading site because of my reputation as a large trader in the community. In the archives of the subreddit you'll see me as the Grapes shop.

After the ban, I pretty much quit dota since I couldn't trade people anymore.

I purchased CS:GO a few days ago to play with some friends.

Like dota, CS:GO has very appealing cosmetics that I decided to invest into.
    (opening cases was a terrible investment that I should have already known from dota)

I can't trade with anyone, use any subreddit or csgolounge because of my previous ban.

I don't have a valve trade ban or anything.

I just want to be able to trade again and use websites such as the subreddit and csgo lounge.

Thank you for your time.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    invalid for non public profile.